Mom & The Guys

{Xael we are leaving. Now!}

She turned down one of the bedding aisles and saw him talking to two women, one older and one younger. Whatever conversation they were having was not going well as Xael could feel her Mates anger rising.

"Mom, that's enough!"

Xael was walking up behind him when the younger woman walked up to her and confronted her.

"Excuse me, we're having a private conversation." She was an Alpha and trying to intimidate.   Xael was not having it.

"Not anymore you're not." Xael glared at the young woman causing her to back away from her. She assumed the older woman was his mom. Xael stood just behind her Mate with the shopping basket in one hand while her other one rested on his back.

"Adam, do you know this person?"

"This mom, is my Mate. Xael. Now if you don't mind, we are leaving."

"Mate? Oh dear you can't be serious?"

"He is serious, and we are leaving." She maintained her confident composure and made sure both women understood.

"Adam, Tracy here is a much better choice than her." Now Xael was done with both of them. Before Shado could stop her, Xael got in his mom's face.

"Oh really, is that because she's blond haired, blue eyed with a perfect sculpted nose and D sized implants? Or because she's already knocked up with another Alpha's pup?"

Adam looked at the other woman as the color drained from her face. Xael wasn't finished with them. "I am his Mate and I don't need your approval for shit!" By now her eyes had gone red.

"We're leaving, now! And don't you ever pull this crap with me again. Mother." Shado took his Mate's hand and left towards the checkout area.

"Baby, I'm so sorry about that."

"Hey, don't you dare apologize for her. It takes more than those two to get to me."

Shado gave her a kiss right in the middle of the store. The two went to the self checkout. Xael took an open one, but then Shado started to protest.

"What are you doing?"

"Uh, checking out what does it look like?"

"No. No no no. Let me pay for that."

"No, I can pay for my own clothes, you get the stuff you got!"

"No, I'm your Mate, let me pay." The two were playfully bickering at the checkouts as an older African American couple looked on with smiles on their faces. The older lady approached Xael.

"Honey if he want's to pay, let him!"

"See! Listen to your Elders!" Shado smirked at her as Xael scrunched her face at him. He quickly slid his credit card into the reader.

"You are such a brat!"

"Yup! And your Mate."

"Mate yes. Sugar daddy no!"

Shado turned to the older woman. "Thank you!"

She laughed at the young couple. "Anytime dear!" Xael shook her head and chuckled as the older woman approached her. "You are absolutely beautiful my dear."

"Why thank you!"

"Mmhmm, and let that Alpha spoil you rotten!"

Xael burst out laughing. "Yes ma'am!"