My Brothers in Arms*

Sheriff Skylar texted Shado that they were done and wanting to eat. Skylar told him where to meet as Shado let him know it would be about 30 minutes as he needed some shirts. Shado and Xael quickly walked to the clothing store that was located down the street from the station.  There, he found the shirts he wanted and left but not before he had to glare at a couple of the salesmen for staring at his Mate.

The two walked to the restaurant that was close by. Skylar had texted them when they were on the way there that they had a table and where it was at. 

Entering the restaurant, The Alpha felt eyes going straight to Xael.  Shado found the Elders and led Xael to the booth. She gave both of them hugs before she sat down. She took the bag Shado had and put it next to her against the wall so he wouldn't have to deal with it.

The waitress came and dropped off the appetizer her Grandma had ordered and took the newcomers drink and food order. As the four enjoyed the appetizer, Shado looked up to see 2 Alphas approaching the table.  Xael noticed them too.

"Oh my gosh!! Let me out! Let me out!" She practically shoved Shado out of his seat, food still in his hand.  Xael leapt into one of the Alphas arms and then the other. Others around them looking.

"Hey baby girl!" The one she was currently hugging, hugged her again, then she returned to the other one.

"Hey sissy-pup!"

"Oh my God, it's so good to see you guys!" Xael couldn't stop hugging them.  Shado cleared his throat. He was still standing wondering what was going on and who the Alphas were. When Xael turned around, everyone could see that she had tears in her eyes. She quickly wiped them away with her hand.

"Oh! Sorry. Everyone this is Chris Donovan and Eli Tall Tree. These are my brothers, from my unit."

Sheriff Skylar stood and Shado relaxed.

"Chris, Eli this is Sheriff Wes Skylar, my Grandmother Emma Red Wolf, and this is my Mate, Adam Shado."  Xael moved over to him and gently rubbed his back calming him down.

Chris and Eli shook the Males hands and nodded to her Grams. Eli turned back to Xael.

"So you found a Mate, huh sis?"

"Yeah, I did."

"Good! You take care of her Shado, you mistreat her, we'll come for you." Chris was serious, but Shado thought he was joking, so he chuckled.

"We're serious." Eli wanted to make sure he knew that. That stopped the chuckling.

"He takes good care of me guys, trust me."

The two from Xael's unit sat with them and talked for a bit before their food came. They learned that Skylar and Shado both served. The males all really hit it off, Xael wasn't surprised because Chris and Eli really were like her brothers. Chris worked in construction and Eli as an electrician for the same building company.  It amazed them that Skylar and Shado could let their hair grow out being officers. Skylar told them know that on Tribal land, things were different. Sheriff gave both males his card.  Xael got more hugs, as did her Grandma.  Ms Emma told them that if there were out by the town to stop by the diner for a meal.

The Males even exchanged numbers with each other, which shocked Xael, but she was glad as her makeshift family had joined with her real one now.  Shado let them know they had missed the pow wow and lodge that was held afterwards. The two expressed interest and wanted to know when the next lodge would be as they could really use a sweat. Skylar let them know he could do one for them this weekend if they were free. Shado would contact some of the guys from the police department to join also. So the next lodge was set as Xael grabbed more hugs before they left.