Chapter 3 The infinite loop (3)

Lin Xun told Wang Anquan and Zhao Jiagou this situation.

Zhao Jiagou was confused: "The interface of Turbo C appeared on the top of our head? Turbo C? This old antique?"

Wang Anquan was more confused: "The question is not whether it is an antique, it is that why you have this illusion?"

Then he looked up at his head: "There is nothing."

Lin Xun stared at the interface: "It is indeed Turbo C, very high definition."

He asked: "Luo, which department should I go?"

Luo said: "The psychiatry department has been registered for you."

Wang Anquan laughed: "A day trip to the psychiatry department, Algorithm Lin."

Zhao Jiagou used a serious tone, as the announcer of the science and education channel: "Xun God, a person who is different from the others even if he is sick."

Jetta drove towards the nearest hospital.

A middle-aged doctor wearing a white coat sat in the consultation room, and asked kindly, "What's wrong?"

Lin Xun: "I have illusions."

Then the doctor frowned and looked at him: "How old are you? Twenty?"

Lin Xun: "Twenty-four."  

"You're still very young, and you looked also young." The doctor said while typing on the keyboard to record the information, "What are you doing? Still studying in school?"

"No, I'm a programmer."

"Programmer..." The doctor's attitude became cautious: "Programmers are prone to have problems. Is there any specific content of hallucinations?"

Lin Xun looked at the blank program interface above the doctor's head: "I saw a program input interface... appearing above everyone's head ... similar to the projection."

The doctor's action of typing information paused, his expression was very serious: "Is it clear?"

"Very clear."

"Do you have acoasm?"

"No."

"Any other hallucinations?"

"No."

"Did you have a history of mental illness?"

"No."

"How long has it been?"

"Started on this morning."

"Your thoughts are clear." the doctor said, turning to Wang Anquan, who was accompanying Lin Xun: "Did he usually behave strangely?"

Wang Anquan: "No, he just programs on the computer all day."

"How was his mental state?"

"Good."

"How about his character? Is he easy to be paranoid?"

Lin Xun thought he was not that kind of person.

But Wang Anquan said: "A little."

Lin Xun: "?"

The doctor also said: "Hmm?"

Wang Anquan scratched his head: "He's a bit ... kind of, he's competitive. For example, if a program was hard to write, he'll keep writing until it's written. If someone finished written before him, then he'll get angry."

The doctor said: "This is understandable."

He turned to Lin Xun and asked: "Have you been stimulated when you experience hallucinations?"