Chapter 15 Overflow (1)

The neighbor was like heard nothing.

Then, that couldn’t blame him.

He pressed F11.

Program running!

Worms are one of the mainstream viruses. It spreads through the Internet and is hidden in all possible places such as web pages, documents, full-screen advertisements, and so on. Once infected, malicious actions will be performed in the background, destroying the computer or stealing information.

Lin Xun didn’t know what the consequences would be after the virus attacked the neighbor, so he didn’t use a too strong virus.

——But, it was enough.

The neighbor’s eyes were wide at first, his skins were full of blue veins, and he stabbed on the air wall one after another. However, after a minute, his movements suddenly softened, his sturdy right arm trembled, and the hand holding the knife slightly shook.

After half a minute, his eyes were no longer fierce, but he became very confused, and the knife fell to the ground!

However, the inertia of wielding the knife was still there. He fell forward, and then barely stabilized his body. He staggered away for several steps, like a drunken man in the middle of the night.

Lin Xun watched him staggering and performing random movements in the open space in front of the building, really like a stuck computer.

The sun gradually rose, and more people were walking around in the community. This person wandering here was really dangerous. Even if his mind was completely lost, it would be unsightly. In case the child on the first floor ran out and was hit by him——that would be worse.

He thought for a while and stepped forward, for the security of the community.

The neighbor gave him a confused look.

Lin Xun picked up the keyboard and hit on his head.

——Then he picked up the phone: “Master, I was beaten again.”

“I am herbalist doctor Huo, who lives upstairs, and you suddenly committed a epilepsy. Thanks to your neighbor Xiao Lin, he found you and called me down to give you treatment.” Huo Qingshan was around fairy wind, standing in the morning sun at 8 o’clock, looking more kind than yesterday.

The neighbor was unclear and touched the painful head, because he was just awake, with a hint of innocence that did not match his body shape: “…and then I knocked my head myself?”

Huo Qingshan caressed his beard: “Yes, but don’t worry, take the “Wu Ji epilepsy Pill” I prescribed for you and take a good rest, you’ll be fine.”

In this way, Huo Qingshan had gained another “Thank you, doctor”.

After the neighbor left, Huo Qingshan turned to Lin Xun: “You can’t feel the Qi, but you can subdue the person with the devil seed twice. I underestimated you before.”

“Master overpraised me.” Lin Shu hugged his Cherry: “It’s all due to my keyboard. It’s very useful.”

“This thing is flashy!” said Huo Qingshan: “Why don’t you just bring a brick, if you used this way to hit people?”