Chapter 64 Traversal (5)

He bit into this piece of lemon, and the juice slightly seeped out and spread until the tip of his tongue.

“No matter how sour this lemon is, since it was given by the male god, you have to eat it!”

Lin Xun continued to bite it without expression.

Then Dong Jun grabbed the other end of the lemon slice.

“Stop eating.” Dong Jun tried to pull the lemon out.

He was laughing as he said this, his eyes curled up, and his pupils looked bright like the stars.

Lin Xun felt that this person was absolutely being deliberate, just because he said “It seems like you have a lot of experience and have often taken care of people”, Dong Jun laughed at him and fed him a lemon.

This Dong Jun hiding under the appearance of the male god was a bad egg!

Lin Xun loosened his bite.

Anyway, since his essence had already been exposed, he had nothing to be afraid of.

“Look,” he said, “you really are quite skillful.”

Dong Jun stuffed another piece of fruit to plug his mouth.

“I am not that skilled,” Dong Jun said, “I haven’t been on the hot search with others.”

This was true. Lin Xun had been in the wife fans group for so many years, and he hadn’t seen anyone pull out a trace of any peachy scandal involving Dong Jun – flies don’t bite seamless eggs. Dong Jun’s private life over the years was as clean as a piece of white paper. You wouldn’t find anything wrong. All of his schedules were open and transparent, and Ruan Zhi – the only person who often worked with Dong Jun – was already married.

However, it may also be because Galaxy’s PR team controlled the public’s opinion at all times – Dong Jun had also said just now, that if he didn’t want to be on the hot search, then they won’t.

So Lin Xun won’t stop there.

He kept asking, “Then why do you want to be on the hot search with me?”

Dong Jun, “I already said that I am quite fond of you.”

Lin Xun, “This is unreasonable… I still think this is unreal.”

Dong Jun smiled.

Lin Xun looked at him with a smile, and quietly pinched himself to confirm whether he was dreaming. After all, what happened today was like a dream, they were progressing extremely fast without sufficient logical support.

“This is a question of probability.” Dong Jun sighed a little. “I uploaded a code on GitHub… and you posted a comment on something. I accidentally clicked into your homepage and saw your algorithm. I thought you would be… the kind of person I would be interested in.”

Lin Xun looked at Dong Jun’s eyes.

Dong Jun looked back at him. “Is this acceptable?”