Chapter 87 The shortest path (2)

Probably because everyone was silent, the prop master looked at Mrs. Butterfly again. "Mrs. Butterfly's team is really cool."

Mrs. Butterfly nodded coldly and took the lead as they went down the stairs, her high heels knocking on the ground echoed in the passage.

The prop master was guarding the door. When Shenji Zhenjun passed by, he took a look at the charms around Zhenjun and said, "What kind of a prop is this? Is it high-tech? I have never seen something like this before. Can you introduce it to me?"

Shenji Zhenjun said, "No."

The prop master, "..."

He scratched the door frame pitifully, his thirst for knowledge fully displayed on his face.

Lin Xun was the type of person whose emotions were easily stirred and was prone to empathizing with others. He knew how it felt to yearn for knowledge, so he couldn't stand the prop master being turned away by Shenji Zhenjun and thinking up random thoughts about the principles behind these floating spells.

So he said, "That's our company's new product, and uses virtual 3D technology."

The prop master was surprised. "Will you popularize it?"

Lin Xun didn't change the expression on his face. "Not for the time being, we are here to do some tests."

The prop master's eyes brightened. "How will you conduct the test?"

Lin Xun, "You'll see it later."

After speaking, he followed Huo Qingshan through the iron door to the underground space.

When almost everyone had come in, the garrulous prop master continued to chatter away in that unique tone, introducing them to the underground space.

"This is the underground hall. The place where the party was held. The dolls weren't put away. Don't be afraid. The place is quite big. Please be careful not to bump into things or get lost." After that, the prop master finally touched the light switch on the wall. "This light...."

There was the sound of pressing on a switch.

There was no change in the dark space.

"Wait," the prop master said, "The light is not good, it needs time to warm up."

After about ten seconds passed, a certain spot on the ceiling—perhaps the position of the light tube, made a "buzz——".

Then, a pale light flickered a few times, and then went out again.

During this period, Bihai Fairy let out a sudden "ah".

Huo Qingshan said, "The light is broken?"

"No," the prop master said, "Let me try it again."

They continued to wait. Ten seconds later, the same "buzzing" sound rang out, and a lamp on the concrete ceiling finally lit up, exhibiting a faint vibration. The pale and dire light fluctuated slightly, making people feel for the poor lamp and how it tried its best to light up the space. The level of brightness was also lamentable, just like a mobile phone screen with the lowest brightness, it was so dark that everything in front of them seemed to be clouded.

However, the scene in front of them still...shocked them.

In the empty hall, the most eye-catching thing was the large, long banquet table in the center, which was about 20 meters long. There were about 30 white wrought iron chairs next to it. Some chairs had white napkins on them, and some chairs were splattered with blood, showing full malice in the dim light.