Chapter 61 Traversal (2)

After placing the crown on Lin Xun's head, Dong Jun turned it slightly and fixed it snuggly on Lin Xun's head.

Lin Xun looked at Dong Jun and blinked.

Lin Xun, "Don't you want to be King Arthur?"

Dong Jun picked up the magic wand, and placed it briefly beside the crown as if releasing magic. "I think you are more suitable."

Lin Xun smiled. "Okay."

They turned and walked towards the entrance of the church – the Gothic horns made the whole church weird and solemn, and the only entrance was extremely dark.

As he approached, Lin Xun saw what was inside – murals, pillars and stained-glass windows, which were very realistic.

However, the moment he and Dong Jun entered the door–

The lights went off.

The door slammed shut behind them.

The entire church was plunged into total darkness, and Lin Xun could not see his fingers nor the person beside him.

"Is this for real?" Lin Xun whispered, then asked Dong Jun, "Are you beside me?"

"Yes." Dong Jun's voice sounded beside him.

Lin Xun thought. "If we can't see the path, maybe we have to find the wall first and then follow its direction."

After a short silence, he heard Dong Jun ask, "Do you want me to lead?"

"Ah...okay." Lin Xun said.

——In such a dark environment, according to usual logic, of course, they should hold each other's hand to avoid getting separated.

If it were someone else, he would have no psychological barriers, and would even actively ask to hold hands.

After the faint sound of rustling clothing, a hand gripped his wrist.

The force on his wrist was exceptionally light, then the hand slid down, and held his fingers loosely.

Lin Xun lowered his eyes, his tone remained normal. "Let's go to the right."

According to his impression when they entered, the entrance to the church was closer to the wall on the right.

Lin Xun was on the right, so he was the one pulling Dong Jun.

The total darkness made people feel a vast emptiness. After walking a few steps, Lin Xun said, "I feel like we are about to hit the wall."

"Stop." Dong Jun pressed his hand.

Lin Xun, "Huh?"

"There is a button here."

In the next second, a dim cold light lit up the top of the wand, illuminating a small area around them.

Lin Xun smiled. "You're really a magician."

Dong Jun, "This way."

After passing through the colonnade and the hall, two doors appeared at the end of the illuminated area.

This was a castle-shaped labyrinth; that meant that there would be many intricate corridors, stairs and rooms, and perhaps unexpected situations would arise, so they had to find a right path to get out and reach the center of the castle.

To Lin Xun, walking the maze was just an algorithm, like a traversal, or a search.

The first step was to choose an arbitrary path.

Dong Jun, "Which one do you choose?"

Lin Xun thought for a while. "The right."

Dong Jun, "Then we turn right again?"