Chapter 94 The shortest path (9)

Lin Xun suddenly felt weightless and could only hold on to Dong Jun's shoulders to keep his balance. He struggled due to the panic from suddenly being picked up, but was held firmly by Dong Jun.

Then Dong Jun issued a command, and a car stopped not far away; the door opened, and a small silver-white robot slid down, moving towards them. When it arrived in front of their feet, the combination of the silver discs changed, two robotic arms extended, and pushed the shared wheelchair to the hospital's parking lot.

Lin Xun was just thinking about how Dong Jun would return the wheelchair while he was carrying him; well, this may just be the difference between Dong Jun and other people—he had a lot of black technology and didn't need to do it himself.

The little girl said, "Wow".

Dong Jun turned and walked towards the car. Dong Jun hugged him firmly. Lin Xun looked back at the girl who was waving goodbye at him.

He also waved to the girl, and then he felt Dong Jun hug him a little tighter.

He asked, "Am I heavy?"

Dong Jun, "No."

Lin Xun's right hand tentatively touched the muscle line of Dong Jun's arm; despite the several layers of clothing that separated their skin, it still felt strong to the touch.

The feel of the muscles was quite different from that of a person who neglects exercise—someone like him.

Dong Jun, "Don't move."

Lin Xun obeyed, and remained motionless; the car door swung open, and he was placed on the front passenger seat. He leaned on the back of the seat holding his rose, feeling a little nervous.

Dong Jun opened the door on the other side, but instead of starting the car, he looked at him.

To be precise, Dong Jun was looking at the beautiful red rose in his hand.

Lin Xun looked at him and blinked.

Dong Jun, "She gave it to you?"

"No." Lin Xun held the flower in front of Dong Jun, pursed his lips, and then smiled. "I'm giving it to you."

Dong Jun seemed to raise his eyebrows, but he didn't speak.

Lin Xun continued to hold the flower forward, like a present; Dong Jun accepted the flower and held Lin Xun's hand, gently raising Lin Xun's hand to his lips, then set the rose aside, and started the car.

While driving, Dong Jun asked, "Where did you fall?"

"Metro entrance," Lin Xun couldn't come up with an acceptable reason for his fall, and could only admit that it was his own negligence. "I just accidentally...fell over."

Dong Jun, "On the stairs?"

Lin Xun, "...yeah."

Dong Jun, "Where else did you get hurt?"

Lin Xun, "It's okay, I'm not hurt anywhere else, only my knee suffered an injury."

Dong Jun turned the steering wheel to the left, drove into the main road, and said, "Then, did you go to the hospital by yourself to get a wheelchair? Did anyone help you?"

It would have been too pitiful if he had gone alone, jumping on one leg from the subway entrance all the way to the hospital.

Lin Xun, "No, Chang Ji was there at that time; he's the same senior brother from that day, the one who studies religion. He obtained a wheelchair and pushed me to the hospital."

Looking at Dong Jun's expression, he continued, "Then a friend of his, who is staying at his place also fell over, so he had to go and help that friend while I stayed in the hospital."