Chapter 5 The infinite loop (5)

"You're absolutely right, grandpa Huo." Wang Anquan said to landlord Huo.

Lin Xun: "?"

As soon as Wang Anquan's voice fell, Zhao Jiagou opened his mouth: "Lin Xun's algorithmic talent is very high, and of course his spiritual root is excellent."

His Chinese level is indeed very high, and he can understand the meaning of "excellent spiritual root".

After Zhao Jiagou finished his speech, Wang Anquan continued to say: "He does have Qi in his body, because he is angry with Lions recently*."

*Qi=气; 'angry' saying in Chinese is '生气', so Wang Anquan used a pun here.

The two men had a rapport, almost like talking comic dialogue. However, Lin Xun knew that landlord Huo definitely didn't mean that.

This must be related to the crawler program in landlord Huo. If there was a program running in the old man, then he must not be an ordinary old man.

Landlord Huo's beard was almost raised, his eyes were severe, and he stared at Wang Anquan and Zhao Jiagou: "Ignorant boy! Nonsense!"

Then he waved to Lin Xun and softened his tone: "Xiao Lin, come here."

Lin Xun walked in front of the old man.

Landlord Huo carrying his hands on his back, and then looked at Lin Xun carefully from head to toe, smashing his beard and saying, "You are a genius hard to come by in a century ..."

Afterward, the old man asked: "Xiao Lin, which clan are your origin?"

Then, the expressions on the faces of Wang Anquan and Zhao Jiagou became all doubts.

Lin Xun: "I don't know what are you talking about..."

Landlord Huo's eyes suddenly widened: "This is impossible!"

Lin Xun: "I really don't know."

Landlord Huo frowned: "Then ... haven't you ever practiced?"

Lin Xun frowned lightly, realizing that the old man's topic might be related to his experience last night.

Maybe he could get some information from grandpa Huo.

So he tentatively asked, "Is there anything special about me?"

Landlord Huo said: "I just released the divine sense and explored your body."

Lin Xun thought, he may have crawled the information on me with a crawler program.

Landlord Huo continued: "Your root and meridian are a rare wizard in our generation. There is discontinuous Qi in your body, obviously you have already lead Qi into the body...do you really know nothing about this?

This half-literary and half-vernacular made Lin Xun very uncomfortable, but he still understood the meaning of the old man and answered: "I don't know anything about it."

"Without practice, you were already into the Qi Refining period, you are a wizard!" Landlord Huo praised him: "All my disciples cultivated well and have founded their independent clans. My knees around have been emptied for a long time, do you want to worship me as your Master?"

Lin Xun: "Worship you as my...Master?"

Landlord Huo nodded and said: "I, Huo Qingshan, am the 19th generation leader of the Wu Ji Sect. I'm known as Qingshan Zhenjun, and I am in the Nascent soul period. Xiao Lin, it is destiny to meet each other. If you were my disciple, I promise your cultivation will progress apace. Isn't it happy?"

Lin Xun: "Wait a moment."

He took his laptop over and entered Turbo C on the search engine to get the blue interface screenshot, and showed it to Huo Qingshan: "Do you know this?"