Chapter 29 Debug (1)

“Who taught you ‘the dead rabbit has a hard mouth’?” Lin Xun said, “Rabbits are soft, only ducks have a hard mouth.”

Zhao Jiagou turned his head, “If you want to be a duck, then I have no opinion.”

Lin Xun, “…I choose the rabbit.”

At least Rabbits were mammals*.
*Actually, there was another reason, ‘duck’ is sometimes used to refer to male prostitutes in Chinese

Wang Anquan warned Lin Xun again, before leaving indifferently, “You’re not allowed to leave the house tomorrow.”

Lin Xun, “…ok.”

Wang Anquan closed the door for him.

Lin Xun faced Luo Shen who was still pretending to be dead.

Suddenly, the blacked-out screen lighted up. There was a message.

From someone he least expected.

It was Chang Ji, Master Wanchan’s disciple, and a PhD student in the capital.

Chang Ji, “Are you in the capital? Are you near Chaoyang community?”

Lin Suan, “Yes.”

Chang Ji, “Good.”

Lin Suan, “What’s wrong?”

Chang Ji sent him a picture.

It was shot from the porthole of the plane, and below was the capital.

The clouds above the capital were dark gray, which was unlike normal clouds and smog.

Lin Suan, “This is?”

Chang Ji, “Devilish Qi.”

Chang Ji, “I don’t have any brothers in this city. Will you slay demons with me tonight?”

Lin Xun thought about his daily task to “Punish evil and destroy demons”, and replied, “OK, where do I go?”

Chang Ji, “11pm, Chaoyang community.”

Lin Suan, “Huh?”

Chang Ji, “The devilish Qi is heaviest there. I suspect that one of the cracks in the field separating the human and the evil world is in this place.”

Lin Suan, “Okay, I will go out to find you at that time.”

Chang Ji, “See you at the west gate.”

So, at 11pm, Lin Xun picked up the keyboard, placed his ear on the door to confirm that there was no one in the living room. After ascertaining that the two had already gone to their respective rooms to play games, he gently opened the door and walked out.

He felt like a student who had slipped out of the dormitory to go out in the middle of the night. He didn’t dare make any sound with his footsteps and instead floated directly to the door using the light body technique.

Just as he touched the doorknob, he suddenly heard a voice from Wang Anquan’s room: “Where the hell are you going?”

His heart skipped a beat, and he wondered why this person’s hearing was so keen.