Chapter 86 The shortest path (1)

"Dual cultivation?

"No, there is no such thing."

Lin Xun denied, "Master, I didn't."

"You still dare to quibble!" Huo Qingshan slapped his palm on the table, his eyes were as big as copper bells. "Your cultivation is progressing so fast, you must have taken the path of the devil!"

After saying that, he looked at Lin Xun with disappointment. "Young children do not know the immensity of heaven and earth, and easily go astray. This kind of golden core is unstable, the Qi can't be stored, it will soon be destroyed, and your body, you...."

"Master, restrain your anger." Lin Xun said, "I didn't dual cultivate, I cultivated by myself."

"You are full of nonsense!" Huo Qingshan said, "You tell me, you have not returned home in the past two days, where did you go to fool around?"

"Master, I was studying papers with a senior in the computer field, and I was so focused that I forgot to go home."

Huo Qingshan almost couldn't catch his breath. "Sophistry, all sophistry, wait until your golden core collapses, only then will you know what's at stake."

The commotion had attracted everyone's attention. Mrs. Butterfly also stopped her phone call, and looked over in their direction. Bihai Fairy was also shocked. "You!"

Huo Qingshan turned to Bihai Fairy, "I do not know how to practice medicine, Fairy, come over quickly and check the little sinful boy's golden core."

Bihai Fairy got off the chair carrying her dress and walked over to their side, while also rebuking Lin Xun. "You are still so young; how can you do such a thing. Which evil girl was it? The method of dual cultivation is a big taboo for immortals...."

With that, she placed her right hand on Lin Xun's wrist to feel his pulse, a stream of cool spiritual energy flowed into his body.

Bihai Fairy said, "It is true that you have already reached the Golden Core period, alas, you just established the foundation this month. Let alone a year, it normally takes eight or ten years from Foundation Establishment to Core Formation, how can you be so eager?"

Huo Qingshan turned to the side angrily.

Other people stretched their necks and seemed to be watching the fun.

Mrs. Butterfly, however, looked at Lin Xun with interest, while Chang Ji on the side looked as usual.

The cool spiritual energy traveled through Lin Xun's body and finally converged on his Dantian.

Bihai Fairy gently said, "...Huh?"

"What's wrong?" Huo Qingshan asked, "How long could he survive?"

"No, it's not right... Let me examine it again in detail." Bihai Fairy said.

Huo Qingshan frowned.

Lin Xun coughed lightly—he was a man with a lot of life experience.

When you go to the hospital for a checkup, and the doctor gives you the diagnosis at once, then you just need to get treatment for your illness, it's usually nothing serious. If the doctor says, they need to check again in detail—this usually causes the patient and their friends or relatives to become anxious, afraid to find out that the doctors have detected a serious illness.

Bihai Fairy closed her eyes, and Lin Xun felt her spiritual energy pouring into his body again.

About three minutes later, Bihai Fairy opened her eyes.

Huo Qingshan, Xiaoyao Zi, Gushan Zhenjun, and even a group of immortal elders all asked, "How is the situation?"

"This..." Bihai Fairy looked at Lin Xun, her gaze seemed to have incomprehension. "I have explored exhaustively, but did not find anything wrong."