Chapter 7 Crawlers (1)

His body had changed, some positive changes.

All he had done was writing an endless loop program in the mysterious space.

And this endless loop program, if using Huo Qingshan's theoretical explanation of the cultivation of immortals, was to start 'building a foundation'.

He was just started building a foundation. What would happen to his body after the foundation was completed after ten days?

Lin Xun looked at the treetops of the hawthorn gently swaying in the breeze, pursing his lips.

He walked out of his room.

Wang Anquan and Zhao Jiagou have finished their lunch and started to take a lunch break——playing games.

Seeing him come out, the two men greeted him.

Lin Xun was sitting on the sofa, sucking a sip of Coke, and biting the straw flat.

Then he said: "I have something to tell you."

Perhaps his tone was too solemn, both Wang Anquan and Zhao Jiagou began to hang up the game, and looked up to listen to him.

Lin Xun told them what happened.

The two were silent for a long while. Finally, Wang Anquan said: "Are you sure that's not your illusion? I suggest you continue to go to the psychiatry department."

Zhao Jiagou said: "Anyone with a brain will not believe you, I will dial 120(to the hospital)."

Wang Anquan: "I didn't expect you to be a fantasy novelist."

Lin Xun: "..."

Lin Xun: "Fine."

But he would not accept the ridicule of these two people, so he said: "I predict that ten days later, our company will have an unexpected income into the account, in units of 50."

Zhao Jiagou restarted the game and said, "Suanfa, this world is materialistic, you have to remember this."

Wang Anquan: "Your mental pressure is really too great. We have to hire a programmer as soon as possible to relieve your work pressure."

Fine.

According to the progress, after ten days, he would complete the Foundation Establishment, and the system will give out the reward " clan funds +50″. At that time, he would slap the two men's faces by this.

He pretended he didn't care about this matter: "Don't talk about this."

Wang Anquan: "Let's discuss what kind of programmer to hire, and how much salary to give him."

Lin Xun: "Our code is hard to write."

Luo Shen was still a prototype, an engine, that can run normally, but the functions that can be shown to users have not been implemented yet. To achieve this, a lot of code was required.

——Before this, the code of "Luo Shen" was written by the three of them. They had their strengths in their professional field, but the programming skills were not perfect. Therefore, the core code of Luo Shen was ugly and very long, and Lin Xun was working hard to optimize the algorithm.

Now, the amount of work required for programming was so great that the three of them couldn't hold up. A fourth person was needed——this person must have superb skills and must be proficient in Python and Glax.

This meant that his salary would be very high.

Wang Anquan put forward the hypothesis: "If we hire a programmer with a monthly salary of 10,000 yuan."