Chapter 38 Pointer (5)

The staff’s call came quickly, and Lin Xun praised Galaxy’s processing efficiency in his heart, but it was quite difficult to explain.

On the other end of the line was a female customer service representative with a friendly and gentle voice.

“Hello, is this Mr. Lin Xun?”

“Yes.”

“Mr. Lin, our systems show that your vehicle has lost contact. We have also collected some error information. Was there an accident?”

Lin Xun lied. “It’s like this, my friend and I were fighting in the car, and we accidentally hit the system’s screen and damaged the board.”

The voice on the other side was obviously hesitant. “Sir, are you sure? Do you need our help?”

“No need, we have already made up.” Lin Xun said.

“Okay. Then we will send an information record form to you…”

Lin Xun, “Okay, I will fill it out.”

“Then I won’t disturb you any longer,” she said, “Please don’t forget to contact the after-sales service to have the motherboard replaced and installed.”

“Okay, I will.”

Lin Xun hung up the phone, got out of the car quickly, and rushed to the gymnasium at the fastest speed.

The iron door was open——well, it seemed that Brother Chang Ji had already arrived.

Lin Xun went in, pushed the door open and was instantly dazzled by the brilliant golden light.

After his vision returned to normal, his heart was hit by the surreal scene in front of him.

In the middle of the stage, Chang Ji sat cross-legged, a huge golden Buddha lotus bloomed around him. He was in the middle, seated in a lotus posture that often appear in religious portraits.

The golden light bloomed layer by layer with this lotus flower covering the center…

It covered three-quarters of the area.

The infected people, who were being controlled by evil seeds, flocked to the outside, and they crowded the edge of the circle where the light could not reach.

Qi Yun asked, “Monk, can you do it?”

Chang Ji frowned. “What are you doing then?”

“It’s not that I don’t want to help you,” Qi Yun lazily slid his sword, “but, if I do what you ask me to do, won’t I lose face?”

Lin Xun fell down on the stage. “Didn’t you lose face long ago?”

Qi Yun reflexively hugged his sword, then looked up at him with a look of resentment on his face. “You still know to come back?”

Lin Xun tapped the keyboard several times. “Brother, I’ll help you.”

Chang Ji, “Thank you.”

At this moment, Qi Yun called out, “You stop.”

Lin Xun, “?”