Chapter 41 Loophole (1)

Lin Xun picked up Pointer’s tail.

“Go on.” He raised his eyebrows as he said this.

The tail didn’t move at all.

Lin Xun manually wrapped Pointer’s tail around his arm, the tail was retracted.

Pointer, “Meow.”

“Meowing is useless.” Lin Xun stared at it. “I doubt your species now.”

Pointer, “Meow…”

It stepped several times on Lin Xun’s chest, looking innocent.

Lin Xun laughed at it, and hugged the cat again. “Can you understand human words?”

Pointer seemed as if it heard nothing.

Lin Xun put it down and looked at it square in the face.

Pointer stretched out his paw again and touched Lin Xun’s neck with a paw pad. Lin Xun didn’t dodge.

Lin Xun, “Do you usually play with Dong Jun like this?”

Pointer did not respond.

Lin Xun, “I’m jealous.”

Pointer, “Meow.” He hugged Lin Xun’s finger and bit it lightly.

Lin Xun, “Perhaps you are really just a cat.”

He put his hand on Pointer’s belly and gently closed his eyes.

The system space emerged. 

Today, he killed a lot of devils in the gym and completed the daily task as well.

The spiritual power reward for completing the daily task was 5, so adding that to the previous points, his spiritual power was now at 105, which was 15 points short to light up the skill tree.

Fifteen points, he could have easily gotten those points after completing Xiao Xiao’s branch mission.

However, the mission had never been completed.

After subduing Xiao Xiao in the broadcasting studio, the progress had increased to 50%, and after Brother Chang Ji had overpowered all the devils in the gym, the progress had reached 70%. This afternoon, Senior Xiaoyao Zi forced out the sound devil in Xiao Xiao’s body, after killing the sound devil, the progress increased by twenty and reached 90%.

It was just ten percent short; he’d already done everything he thought theoretically possible.

He thought about the whole thing again from beginning to end.

The mission reminder was, “On one night, Xiao Xiao acquired a special ability.”

Special ability referred to Xiao Xiao’s singing voice. So, what does one night refer to? On which night and where?

The appearance of devils must always have a source.

Lin Xun almost had an idea.