Chapter 24 Disconnect from the Internet (2)

In the stone room, Yanyang Zi and Xiaoyao Zi stood opposite each other. Yanyang Zi clenched his long sword, and Xiaoyao Zi held his white whisk . The atmosphere was tense.

Xiaoyao Zi said in a deep voice: “This is the most valuable treasure of Qingcheng, Yanyang, what is your intention?”

Yanyang Zi said: “Just because you live in Shangqing Palace does not mean you’re above us, sword cultivation is the Qingcheng orthodox!”

Xiaoyao Zi said: “Then we could only fight to see who deserves to own the treasure.”

As he said this, he stomped violently, invisible Qi rising in the stone chamber.

Huo Qingshan also stepped forward: “Yanyang, you secretly entered Qingcheng Mountain and treated my disciple like this, today you must give us an explanation.”

Mrs. Butterfly also summoned various poisonous insects, while a green snake hissed on her white wrist.

Yanyang Zi’s eyes swept over them, but didn’t answer their questions, and waved to Qi Yun: “Little Yun, come here.”

Qi Yun came over in silence.

Yanyang Zi grabbed Qi Yun’s wrist!

At the next moment, invisible ripples appeared on the floor, and the two disappeared from where they stood at the same time!

Huo Qingshan: “This is?”

Xiaoyao Zi frowned, saying: “When Yanyang rebelled out of Qingcheng, he secretly brought with him the Five Elements amulet, what he used just now was the earth escape amulet*.”

*Using this, you can be teleported anywhere, but you must be standing on the ground.

Mrs. Butterfly asked: “Are we going to chase?”

Xiaoyao Zi shook his head: “The earth escape amulet is extremely fast, we won’t be able to catch up. However, I saw Yanyang seemed to have suffered a serious internal injury. After today, his cultivation level will inevitably fall.”

Mrs. Butterfly sneered: “What a cheap trick!”

Mrs. Phoenix looked at Lin Xun: “Little Suan, did you suffer any injuries?”

Lin Xun shook his head, and then began telling the whole story to his seniors; how he found the stone room and Yanyang Zi meditating, and how he interrupted his meditation by way of his keyboard.

Huo Qingshan glanced at the jade coffin with his hands clasped behind his back, and turned to Xiaoyao Zi: “Is this… the Chixiao Dragon Sword?”

Xiaoyao Zi nodded: “Yes.”

Holding a snowy white whisk, he stepped forward slowly and pressed his right hand on the coffin cover: “Anyone who has been cultivating to attain immortality, longs for the Chixiao Dragon Sword and they come to Qingcheng to see this sword. We cannot tolerate this kind of harassment. My ancestor Qingshuang Zi sealed it deep in the mountain and was the only one who knew the location…Ten years later, Master Qingshuang suffered a cerebral hemorrhage and died suddenly. Thereafter, no one has known the whereabouts of the Chixiao Dragon Sword. I didn’t expect Yan Yangzi to discover its location today.”