Chapter 100 OS (1)

Where it was strange exactly, Lin Xun couldn't say it clearly at the moment.

He opened the calendar and ticked off today's date.

Four days later, the pre-selection for the Science and Technology Expo will be conducted in different regions and the shortlisted entries would be revealed on the spot.

After another five days, it would be the final exhibition.

After returning home, he needed to do another round of debugging of the whole program, and once that was finished, Luo Shen's production would be thoroughly completed. For the next three days, only minor changes were needed to be done. Lin Xun intended to go through the PPT one last time and identify the functions that were possible, then delete the ones that cannot be achieved—in order to express the desired effect, Jiagou exaggerated Luo Shen's capabilities in the PPT by including a lot of false functions that had not yet been implemented.

In short, everything went well, he had done everything he could do so far, and their final ranking would now depend on how well the other participants did.

After going back, he should have debugged and checked Luo Shen, however Dong Jun was more proficient than him in this respect. Lin Xun held Pointer and did nothing for one night. In addition, that day's activities were a bit heavy, and he was already a little sleepy. Almost as soon as Dong Jun approached, he started falling asleep.

A hand brushed past his shoulder, and gently stroked the back of his neck. After feeling the indulgence in this motion, Lin Xun fell asleep confidently—even though he felt that it was a bit selfish that he slept while Dong Jun continued to work.

To make up for this, he used the last traces of his sobriety to raise his face to kiss Dong Jun's Adam's apple.

Then he became unconscious.

When he woke up again, he was surrounded by familiar scenes.

A white and quiet manor with verdant lawns and he was in a winding cloister surrounded by thick shadows.

The person next to him was the doctor.

"I see that the market share of Nutshell is about to drop by 50%." The doctor lazily propped his head and fiddled with the white flowers hanging down from the vine. "You really don't care about Galaxy anymore?" 

"It's okay," Lin Xun said, "Didn't you make 2.0? Why haven't you listed it yet?"

"Maybe someone wants to see just how unfeeling you really are." The doctor sighed.

"I didn't..." His tone seemed to be filled with sadness, and then he lowered his voice. "How is he now?"

"I presume," the doctor's voice suddenly became louder. "You two have never been in contact?"

Lin Xun shook his head.

"I thought you two broke up just for fun."

"No," Lin Xun said, "Is he together with someone else now?"

Doctor, "...how is that possible."

Lin Xun, "Oh."

The doctor looked at him. "So, in the end what do you mean?"

"Forget it." Lin Xun changed the subject. "I heard that you not only made 2.0, but 3.0 is also taking shape."

The doctor raised his eyebrows. "You are very well informed."

Lin Xun shrugged. "Half of them are my people, I don't think it's easy for them to hide this from me."

"3.0, even I didn't expect it to do so well," the doctor bumped Lin Xun's shoulder. "Surely you are not aware of the details. Then you'll be pleasantly surprised when the moment comes."