Chapter 37 Pointer (4)

Qi Yun got disconnected after a series of foul languages.

Lin Xun estimated his combat power—the sword cultivators always boasted they could fight, and Qi Yun also had the amulet given by his master, it shouldn’t be a problem for him to hold out for ten minutes.

Brother Chang Ji had already replied “OK” to him on WeChat; he must be able to come to the gym within ten minutes to help Qi Yun.

His top priority now was to subdue Xiao Xiao, who was being controlled by devils.

Xiao Xiao’s behavior was different from the others who were previously possessed by evil seeds; the thing in her body should be a higher-level devil.

Lin Xun drove the car quickly to the front of the broadcasting studio, got off the car, and pressed the elevator buttons upon entering to get to the sixth floor.
The sixth floor, the broadcasting studio.

The door was unlocked and was already half-open.

Lin Xun looked across the corridor, it was empty, and no one was there. The windows at the end of the corridor were open, papers tacked on the bulletin board fluttered with the wind, making a rustling sound.

He went into the broadcasting studio.

The main station of the campus broadcasting system was responsible for playing music every night, or the announcer would read prose or stories.

Logically speaking, Xiao Xiao’s destination should be here.

She would definitely be here if the goal is to spread the virus through her singing and infect as many people as possible.

But, at this moment, the entire floor seemed to be empty.

Lin Xun looked around the room, then went to the window and looked down——Xiao Xiao disappeared into this building.

The next moment, he heard a sharp “whoosh” behind him!

The attack came suddenly; if caught unawares, he would likely be smashed severely after being dragged six floors down.

However, Lin Xun was prepared.

He moved his body to the right while typing on the keyboard using his right hand, and quickly launched the prepared code!

He turned his gaze and caught sight of Xiao Xiao’s black skirt, and her five fingers poised like a claw, about to grab at him.

The program ran wildly, and the code didn’t work immediately — this indicated that Xiao Xiao also had a firewall, and was also proof that she was something more advanced than evil seeds. There was still some time before the program could break down her firewall and enable him to control her body.

However, Xiao Xiao’s attack was easily resolved by his own firewall.

Xiao Xiao’s eyes seemed to have become bloodshot after failing to hit Lin Xun.

But Lin Xun’s purpose was not her.

He retreated to the door, step by step while holding the keyboard, pretending to focus on Xiao Xiao, but he was actually scanning the entire equipment in the studio.