Chapter 101 OS (2)

Lin Xun seriously thought about this question.

After thinking, he smiled. "How could I...."

Dong Jun, "Hum?"

Lin Xun said, "I am not the kind of person who can commit suicide."

He looked at Dong Jun's eyes and said, "Look, now I am with you, there is no need to commit suicide. I have no reason to kill myself. If one day we are no longer together, I may become a little sad."

"But it wouldn't be to the extent that I would want to commit suicide." He pursed his lips. "There are still many friends—Anquan and Jiagou are living well, and my sister, I can't do that kind of thing, you know, choosing to die."

Dong Jun looked at him without blinking. "What else?"

"If one day, all of you are gone, and I have no one else to contact in this world," Lin Xun smiled at this point, "Then I can just write algorithms; I still have Luo Shen. Or just give me a computer, I think I can live a good life for the rest of my life."

He continued, "Only the kind of people who have lost all reason and have become completely disheartened, and perhaps those who have been hit the hardest will commit suicide. It is impossible for me. I always have other things to do."

But Dong Jun asked again, "Then what do you hate?"

"I...I don't have anything in particular that I dislike." Lin Xun thought as he said, "I'm a very active person, and I'm in a good state of mind."

"But it seems that since I was young, I didn't like others to control me." He added.

Dong Jun, "You prefer being unconstrained?"

Lin Xun, "Kind of."

He leaned down, rubbed against Dong Jun, and stroked Dong Jun's hair in the same way Dong Jun would usually stroke his. "Anyway, I don't have any psychological problems."

There seemed to be a trace of loneliness in Dong Jun's eyes.

Lin Xun thought, that the person in front of him had lost an especially important person.

Maybe it was his mother, maybe it was Lo; it didn't matter anymore, he wouldn't let this happen again anyway.

He hugged Dong Jun. "Unless you don't want to play with me, I definitely won't leave."

Dong Jun pulled Lin Xun's finger to his lips. "Really?"

Lin Xun, "Yes."

As he said this, he reached out and touched Dong Jun's lips. It was a little bit cold but was very soft.

The next moment, Dong Jun parted his lips a bit, and gently sucked Lin Xun's finger. Lin Xun felt something touch his fingertip; he lowered his head and was stunned by what he saw.

"Don't be too proficient, I can't stand it a bit." He wanted to pull his hand back, but Dong Jun held his wrist firmly.

Dong Jun smiled slightly, and touched Lin Xun's fingertips with his lips, then moved upwards and turned to the back of Lin Xun's hand. He was extremely focused, like a butterfly kissing a rose.

A slight itch came from Lin Xun's nerve endings, and his scalp felt numb.

It was not until Dong Jun finished kissing every inch of Lin Xun's hand that he raised his head and opened his arms to Lin Xun.

Of course, being the well-informed and considerate person that he was, Lin Xun leaned in to give Dong Jun a hug.

Dong Jun's voice was slightly deep. "You are so obedient."