Chapter 10 Crawlers (4)

Lin Xun, who was expecting cultivation, was no longer negative. He entered the system space again and decided to find out the law of operation of this space.

First, he checked the folder where the program was stored through the compiler.

The Light Body Technique was transformed into program code and entered into the compiler, and then run, so that he gained light body power in real life. If he could find the file for this program, read it, and understand its principles——then it is possible for him to imitate it and create other skills.

However, things were not as smooth as he thought. The folder was empty, only having the helloword file and loop program file he had edited previously, and there was no trace of Light Body Technique. This shortcut was cut off.

Lin Xun stopped trying and turned to the mission interface.

According to his current understanding, there are two types of missions, main mission and branch mission.

The main mission was to cultivate the immortal, from the Qi refining period to the top, the rewards including clan territory, clan funds and spiritual power.

He didn't know much about the branch missions yet, but he guessed that the missions related to the cultivation life such as "worship into the cultivation gate", the rewards including Chaos Treasure Chest and spiritual power.

The known fact was that the clan territory corresponds to the Luo Shen company's site, and the clan funds may represent the company's current working capital, and the Chaos Treasure Chest can randomly open some treasures related to the cultivation.

Then, what would that spiritual power do?

Represented his cultivating power?

Probably not. When the system granted spiritual power rewards, there was no special response from his body.

"Hello?" Lin Xun made a noise, trying to interrogate this mysterious system.

No one answered.

"Hello, are you there?"

Still, no one answered, it seemed that the mechanical voice is not intelligent, it needs a certain thing to trigger.

Lin Xun noted this conclusion and began to move around in space.

He had figured out the compiler interface and mission interface. The only thing that he didn't understand yet was that dim tree.

He turned and walked to the tree.

For this tree, he had always insisted on the initial guess.

The junction between the trunk and the root was "C", so the trunk and many branches should represent other branches of the programming language.

This was a skill tree or technology tree.

There are many programming languages ​​in this world, and each has its own role. C is a very classical one, but its status cannot be shaken.

For example, Wang Anquan's favorite language was Python, but what was Python built on? Still C.

So, this technology tree started from C, gradually expanded upward, and gave birth to countless branches——so, how should he light this tree?

An idea emerged in Lin Xun's head, using spiritual power.

Perhaps, if his spiritual power was accumulated to a certain degree, he could unlock other languages ​​and other platforms. In this way, programming would become much easier——although C is very versatile, it is also very inconvenient.