Chapter 72 Artificial Amentia (8)

It seemed that Zhao Jiagou didn't want to talk to him anymore.

Lin Xun put down his phone.

He was a little confused and jealous.

The system was repairing itself, Lin Xun couldn't get rewards or upgrade, but he still read computer programming textbooks for a while to find inspiration.

He hadn't found anything inspiring.

He finally opened QQ and clicked on the "Dong Jun's girlfriends" group.

They were talking about an insignificant topic, particularly lipstick.

Lin Xun typed.

Dong Jun's blue switch: Who do you think Lo is?

Galaxy boss's wife: Why have you been missing for so long?

Dong Jun's blue switch: I'm a little busy in real life.

A pickled cabbage fish: @Dong Jun's blue switch, wake up, it's no longer Lo's era.

Galaxy boss's wife: Our male god has a new little friend.

Lin Xun knew that this 'new little friend' was himself.

Because of this, he wanted to know who the man that came before him was.

Dong Jun's blue switch: But the treatment of this little friend is obviously different from Lo.

Dong Jun's blue switch: You see, Lo is so well hidden by Dong Jun. We have not found any news for so many years. This is true love. 

Dong Jun's blue switch: But the little friend is different, they are already so high-profile as soon as they meet, and the male god's attitude is very casual.

Galaxy boss's wife: How do you know they just met?

A pickled cabbage fish: How do you know they just met?

Galaxy's hostess: How do you know the kind of relationship between Dong Jun and Lo?

Galaxy boss's wife: Blue switch, you must know some secret information!

Lin Xun no longer continued.

He shouldn't talk to girls.

Just as he fell into this decision to close himself off and refrain from talking to girls, the familiar sound of knocking and meowing came from outside the door. Lin Xun opened the door for Pointer. Pointer was familiar with the room and went straight to the bed and lay down on the pillow, obviously intending to sleep with him.

This behavior reassured Lin Xun—although he didn't know how deeply Dong Jun felt for him, he knew Pointer liked him very much.

He went to take a shower, put on a bathrobe, then quickly dried himself by the bathroom fixture, and then burrowed into the bed.

Pointer looked at him on the pillow; this time, it was the Pointer without a programming interface.

If Pointer was the emperor—

Lin Xun couldn't imagine how this little cat would use a sword; would it hold the sword with its mouth? He couldn't picture how Pointer could hold the sword using its little teeth.

"Heaven should not make such a joke with the cultivation world."

As he was thinking, the phone rang again—a strange call.

He picked it up but said nothing.

"Hello." A little girl's voice, it was very low.

Lin Xun immediately recognized who it was.