Chapter 62 Traversal (3)

Copy and paste.

I wonder what will happen if I copy and paste the code on the Chixiao Dragon Sword into my body.

Lin Xun made a decision in an instant, quickly searched for the content that seemed critical, and then began to copy–

The code in the Chixiao Dragon Sword's programming interface was vast with more than 10,000 lines, but the code limit when using the shift technique in a single instance was only 10,000 lines.

After completing the copy and paste process, he took the full 10,000 lines of code into his body. Even if it was useless for cultivation, he could let Wang Anquan analyze it, and it would not be a loss.

He didn't know if it was an illusion, the sword under his hand seemed to have loosened a bit, but the next moment, it was as solid as a rock again and could not be pulled at all.

Lin Xun felt that he had a glimpse of the secret.

But Yufeng Zhenjun was obviously disappointed, since neither one of them was able to pull up the sword.

Zhenjun waved his hands and sent them away.

Copying the code of the Chixiao Dragon Sword was indeed an exciting thing, but now the more important thing was to explore "Playground" with Dong Jun.

Dong Jun, "Would you like to go there?"

Lin Xun looked up.

In front of the castle was a huge Ferris wheel.

Such things as Ferris wheels were very common and could be found in almost any amusement park.

But the one in "Playground" was different, this was a fully transparent glass Ferris wheel.

In other words, the viewing cabins that people would ride in was transparent. As the wheel makes its rotation, and the viewing cabins rise higher, people would appear to be floating high in the sky.

Lin Xun was a little scared and stopped moving forward.

He was not afraid of riding roller coasters; he wasn't even afraid of any stimulating projects, and even liked them very much.

However, the Ferris wheel was a special existence.

Dong Jun, "Are you afraid of heights?"

"No," Lin Xun said, "but I'm afraid of falling down, I've been afraid of this since I was a child."

Dong Jun, "Afraid of falling?"

"It's... I'm afraid that it would break down and I'll fall. But I can overcome it this way." Lin Xun looked at the slowly rotating Ferris wheel and said, "The Ferris wheel turns for half an hour to complete a lap. "Playground" is open for twelve hours a day, and the Ferris wheel would complete twenty-four laps a day. Taking into account that the amusement park has been in operation for five years, then it has already made 48,300 laps, and there has not been a falling accident in any of the 48,300 laps – there are at least 10,000 Ferris wheels in the world, so this number should be multiplied by ten thousand..."

Dong Jun smiled. "So the possibility of an accident on this trip is infinitely close to zero."

Lin Xun, "Then I will not be afraid."

Dong Jun seemed to raise his eyebrows. "I hope you also aren't afraid this time."

Lin Xun glanced at the fully transparent cabins, and still felt a little afraid.

There were people in several of the cabins, and in one of the cabins, there were three people in a hug, trembling. Humans were such creatures – they are afraid of excitement yet also want to pursue excitement.