Chapter 58 Duplication (9)

"It can be used during a concert," Qi Yun said as he raised his fluorescent sword and swung it a few times. "Just like this. This is a gift from my fans because my songs use swords as the theme. I also recently released a new song called 'Seal the Sword'. Therefore, the light stick is also in the shape of a sword."

Officer Zhou's eyes gradually became confused.

Lin Xun tried hard to control himself from laughing out loud.

A spark of wisdom born in the face of an emergency.

A critical moment between life and death can really bring forth a person's unlimited potential.

He felt that Qi Yun deserved his applause.

However, Qi Yun's reasoning was obviously full of loopholes, and Officer Zhou – an experienced policeman – would never believe it lightly.

Sure enough, Officer Zhou said, "Bring it over and let me see."

Qi Yun hesitated, but handed the sword to Officer Zhou.

Officer Zhou asked, "What made it so heavy?"

Qi Yun, "I don't know, maybe high-tech."

After weighing the sword in his hands, Officer Zhou was about to touch the blade.

However, Qi Yun's IQ remained online under this constant pressure. Lin Xun saw that he released spiritual Qi, or something like sword Qi to envelop the sword.

——Sword Qi could gather into a thin blade to hurt people, and naturally it could also evenly wrap the blade, making it dull to the touch.  

Officer Zhou ran his fingers along the length of the blade, but his fingers were not damaged.

Qi Yun was visibly relieved.

But Officer Zhou's investigation did not end there.

Officer Zhou, "Switch it off and let me have a look."

Lin Xun, "Ah... its quality is not good, it can't be switched off after the process is activated. You have to wait until it runs out of energy."

Officer Zhou was still skeptical.

Lin Xun clicked on the search engine and entered Qi Yun's name, then showed it to Officer Zhou. "Look, he is indeed a star, and all of his songs have something to do with the sword."

Qi Yun echoed.

Officer Zhou took the phone and browsed through the search results, only then did he reluctantly return the "light stick" to Qi Yun.

Qi Yun looked like he just received amnesty. "Thank you police officer."

Officer Zhou, "You said you can fight well, but you only brought a light stick?"

Qi Yun sternly said, "My clan's rules are that men of the sword should always be together with the sword, and anything can be a sword. Although I am just holding a light stick, but..."  

Qi Yun got stuck.

Lin Xun added, "But he can use this light stick to utilize the power of a sword, and this light can also stab the enemy's eyes."

Officer Zhou, "I think you are trying to fool me."

After saying this, he moved his gaze to Lin Xun. "You held a red thing that day, and your partner was holding a golden stick. I think there is something wrong with your gang."

Well, now they had become a gang, which was definitely not a neutral term.

Lin Xun took out the keyboard from his backpack, turned on the backlight, and argued, "This is just a keyboard."