Chapter 53 Duplication (4)

A person's ability to accept is limited, and what he can accept is generally based on things he has seen.

Therefore, even a monster with a hideous face was not as scary as the black shadow at this moment – which, by the way, looked three-dimensional and completely defied human perception.

Lin Xun took a breath and slid aside.

These days, Lin Xun had already become familiar with how to disconnect himself from the network, quickly typing on the keyboard with both hands. The black shadow whizzed towards him, seeming as if it was about to tear him in half, but it couldn't touch Lin Xun and only went through his body.

At this moment, Huo Qingshan's assistance also arrived, and a strong energy was like an indestructible city wall in front of Lin Xun, while he was disconnected from the network. Lin Xun took advantage of the momentum to head behind Huo Qingshan——!

Huo Qingshan strode forward and stood in front of Lin Xun. The compass fell with a clang. He embraced his arms, gathered a powerful Qi, compressed it to a point, and pushed it forward sharply.

The momentum was overwhelming, and the attack blasted and struck the shadow.

The older woman watching the events on the side trembled and picked up a mop, but before she could even lift the mop, her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she fainted.

Without blinking, Lin Xun quietly connected himself to the network and observed the battle between his master and the dark shadow.

There were complex code circulating in both of them, but it was not the kind that was like a virus attack that Lin Xun was familiar with.

Huo Qingshan's body circulated endlessly, the structure was huge and rigorous, and adopted a very efficient calculation method. On the other hand, the black shadow's calculation method was very brutal and completely violent, but the attack power was not weak.

The two attacks met at a certain point in the air!

The colliding attacks compressed, and in a flash, the Qi instantly decoded and unfolded, like a supernova, instantly exploding into small spheres of energy, covering the shadow.

The black shadow screamed and fled to a corner of the room!

However, the moment it was attacked by Huo Qingshan, its firewall weakened due to the powerful attack, and Lin Xun planted a Trojan in it.

As the black shadow's program was in disorder, Huo Qingshan's attacks followed closely.

Lin Xun picked up the Bagua mirror that fell on the ground, followed his master, and saw him forcing the dark shadow further into a corner of the room.

The black shadow seemed to feel the powerful pressure from Huo Qingshan, and its body curled up, shrinking under the force of the spiritual Qi, and the black air around it started dissipating.

Lin Xun looked at it with furrowed brows.

Time passed.

One second, two seconds, three seconds, four seconds...

At the tenth second, the situation suddenly changed!

The black shadow that was dispelled by Huo Qingshan and suppressed to the size of a fist suddenly screamed and turned into a needle-like thread just before it was completely wiped out. The needle tip pierced the suppression of Huo Qingshan's spiritual Qi and headed straight for the ceiling.

—It was too late.

Holding the eight-trigrams mirror in his hand, Lin Xun, who had been waiting next to Huo Qingshan, lifted the mirror and covered the black thing before it could leave the ground.