Chapter 12 Firewall (2)

After the code was taken over by Jiang Lian, Lin Xun was idle.

His field was algorithms, explained in plain words, was the idea of ​​the program. A project must first have an algorithm, and then be implemented in code to write a program that can be run. So, there is a sentence called: Algorithm is the soul of the program.

Since it is a soul, it needs inspiration.

Lin Xun had no inspiration for the time being.

He put down the draft paper, drawing a cross on the block diagram, and then locked himself in the room, feeling "spiritual Qi".

He also couldn't feel Qi.

Lin Xun was depressed, then Yuan Xiao sent him a message.

"Dao You, when will you arrive at the Taoist grand meeting?"

Lin Xun replied: "The day before it starts."

"Dao You, we will learn from each other, you must be merciful, I am not yet an adult."

Lin Xun told the truth: "I can't cultivate immortals."

Yuan Xiao: "I don't believe it, you lied to me."

Lin Xun: "You will know by then."

Yuan Xiao: "I don't believe it. I'm looking for Master to get the amulet."

Yuan Xiao: "By the way, Dao You, what weapon do you use?"

Lin Xun: "Keyboard."

Yuan Xiao: "..."

Lin Xun smiled at the screen.

It's fun to amuse the little friend.

He cut to "the family loves each other " and saw that the seniors in the group were reinterpreting human nature* by copying, complimenting the newly-invented prescription of Bihai Fairy.

*The three of human natures: 1. Repeater, you always repeat others' words; 2. Face slapping, you always say you must do xxx, but you never; 3. Pigeon elf, I know everything but why is this pigeon so big?

Lin Xun couldn't write out the algorithm, and he couldn't cultivate. He commented a series of "Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah" under Dong Jun's Weibo, and then took out his iPad and began to read mathematical papers.

Then, the door was knocked.

Lin Xun: "Please come in."

Jiang Lian came in. He took the computer and said to Lin Xun: "Excuse me, I have a place that I don't understand."

Lin Xun put down the iPad: "Where?"

Jiang Lian sat down opposite him, lowering his head, as if he did not want to have eye contact with him.

This seemed to be a typical manifestation of a certain personality of programmers——they are not good at communicating with people.

Jiang Lian showed him the module.

Lin Xun took a few draft papers and began to explain to him: "This is an improved algorithm I made... The idea is a bit like a genetic algorithm, but the key is in the selection mechanism."

Jiang Lian: "Well."

Lin Xun began to draw a block diagram for him. Generally speaking, as long as there was a clear block diagram, programming was a matter of course.

After about half an hour, he clarified the principle and wrote the main steps on the paper.

Jiang Lian took the paper: "Let me see."