Chapter 71 Artificial Amentia (7)

He didn't use a lot of force when he hooked their fingers and just touched the other gently.

Dong Jun's fingers didn't move.

Lin Xun looked up at him gingerly.

Then his gaze met with a pair of dark eyes.

Dong Jun slowly held Lin Xun's hand, but finally held it tightly.

Lin Xun said softly, "I will go to bed early."

"Hmm." Dong Jun leaned over, he blocked the light from the lamp, and Lin Xun's eyes suddenly darkened.

Lin Xun listened to Dong Jun say indifferently, "You said the same thing before."

Lin Xun didn't dare to speak anymore. He looked at Dong Jun's eyes and wanted to shrink back.

Dong Jun, "Don't be afraid."

Lin Xun, "I'm not afraid."

To show that he was not afraid, he scratched Dong Jun's finger gently.

Dong Jun, "Don't be naughty."

Lin Xun, "?"

What should I do?

Lin Xun, "I wasn't."

Dong Jun smiled, took his hand away, kissed Lin Xun's forehead lightly, and then — did nothing else, just asked, "Are you hungry?"

Lin Xun, "Yes."

When he went out, he only ate a little breakfast, and then slept for nine hours — it was normal for people to be hungry afterwards.

Dong Jun, "You are not in good health. There's porridge in the kitchen. Do you want to eat something else?"

Lin Xun shook his head. "No, it's fine."

He didn't have any requirements when it came to food, and he had no special preferences.

Dong Jun, "Okay."

Considering he fainted in Dong Jun's car, Lin Xun felt a little embarrassed, and felt that it was a little improper. He planned to get out of Dong Jun's bed first.

Before he put his thoughts into action, he heard Dong Jun ask, "Drink a little water first?"

Reason made Lin Xun think that he should decline, but he blurted out a "yes" first.

Dong Jun smiled.

The little robot came over with a glass of water.

Dong Jun took the water from the robot's tray.

"It's not ice water." He said, "I don't think your physical condition is suitable."

Lin Xun, "Thank you."

Dong Jun brought the glass of water closer.

Lin Xun took it — in fact, Dong Jun first brought the cup to his hand, as if treating a disabled person who couldn't take care of himself.

Lin Xun was not disabled. After drinking the water, he even felt that he had completely recovered.

Dong Jun took over the empty glass again.

The care was so meticulous. Lin Xun had never received such treatment even from Lin Ting. Lin Xun said, "I..."

Dong Jun looked at him.

He organized the wording for a while. "I feel a little out of it."

Dong Jun smiled.

Just at this time, Pointer began to step on him.