Chapter 18 Overflow (4)

Huo Qingshan: “Emm.”

Lin Xun took Qi Yun’s sword forward: “Then this is also given to Master.”

Huo Qingshan glanced at him: “You captured it?”

Lin Xun: “Yes.”

Huo Qingshan: “You haven’t realized spiritual Qi yet, how can you subdue the disciples under Yanyang?”

Lin Xun thought for a while, and he said: “They were already in Qi Deviation at that time, and I was lucky enough to defeat them.”

Huo Qingshan: “You met the devil seeds twice, and you went through it safely. This time you met sword cultivators and they happened to in Qi Deviation. It seems that your luck is not bad.”

Lin Xun said: “Master is right.”

Then, Huo Qingshan looked at the white-bearded Taoist: “Xiaoyao, this is Lin Suan, my new disciple.”

Xiaoyao Zi touched his beard: “Lin Suan Xiao You is really a talent.”

Lin Xun respectfully said: “Worship Xiaoyao seniors.”

Xiaoyao Zi said kindly: “Hehe.”

With talking, they walked into the main hall.

The Shangqing Palace had a complicated structure. While walking, Yuan Xiao introduced to him, this is the Laojun Palace, and here is the Sanqing Palace…

Lin Xun raised his eyes and looked inwards, he saw that the temple was brightly lit, and there were Taoist paintings on the walls and ceiling, and there was a statue in the temple. He didn’t know who he was, but they were all majestic.

Xiaoyao Zi sat down and looked serious, looking at Huo Qingshan as if want to ask something.

At this time, the footsteps suddenly came from outside the palace, and then Yuan Qing who had gone down the mountain to repel Qi Yun came into the palace.

Lin Xun saw Yuan Qing glance at him, then leaned over and said something in Xiaoyao Zi’s ear.

After Yuan Qing finished speaking, Xiaoyao Zi looked into Lin Xun.

He was a little puzzled, but at the next moment, the mechanical voice sounded in his mind: “Repelled Qi Yun, maintained the dignity of Qingcheng, and get the praise of Xiaoyao Zi. Spiritual power +5, activate the Qingcheng Mountain branch mission “The Secret of Shangqing”, please collect it in time.”

Lin Xun lowered his eyes and glanced quietly at the watch.

7:50 pm.

Yuan Qing left, Xiaoyao Zi turned to Huo Qingshan again: “Brother Qingshan, the devil seeds you saw…”

Huo Qingshan waved his sleeves, and the two devil seeds rolled out. When they fell on the ground, they screamed “chirp”.

Xiaoyao Zi picked one up and looked at it carefully: “Yes, it is indeed a devil seed.”

He looked serious and said, “The world has been peaceful for a long time…is the devil finally born again?”