Chapter 34 Pointer (1)

Dong Jun’s cat is called Pointer.

While his WeChat name is a happy pointer.

What did Dong Jun think when he saw his WeChat name?

Lin Xun, “…”

Since he shared the same name with a cat, if Dong Jun overlooks him as a person one day and mistakes him for his pet, this pointer will no longer be such a happy pointer.

Lin Xun, “What a coincidence.”

Dong Jun, “Maybe you two are destined.”

As soon as he finished speaking, the white cat stretched out its front paw towards Lin Xun, as if it wanted to reach for his clothes.

——A graceful cat’s paw, the paw pads were pink and powdery soft.

Lin Xun took its paw.

——It also stretched the other paw toward Lin Xun.

Dong Jun, “It wants you to hug him.”

“Eh?” Lin Xun approached Dong Jun.

Half of Pointer stretched towards him.

Dong Jun handed it to him, just as Lin Xun took it from Dong Jun’s hold, his fingertips brushed Dong Jun’s forearm. For a fleeting moment, Lin Xun felt Dong Jun’s warm temperature under the thin layer of clothing. Lin Xun slightly pursed his lips, even though the cat’s body heat had already replaced the warm sensation in his fingertips.

This cat was not fat, it had a very lean body, and looked noble and cold, but when in his arms, it unexpectedly behaved.

Lin Xun touched its fur and felt the joy of having a cat.

The cat began to struggle a little after staying in his arms for five minutes. After Lin Xun put it on the ground, it jumped lightly onto the sofa.

Dong Jun, “Sit down for a while?”

Lin Xun, “Ok.”

Despite the bleak weather outside, the light settings in the living room were perfect – it was warm and cozy.

Lin Xun looked around the living room.

The style was very simple. It was predominantly black and white with a few decorative pieces, and glass curtain walls separated the stairs and the other rooms.

Of course, the room was very large. From the outside, it should have three floors. In addition to the villa’s main unit, there were two smaller wing buildings with their own garage.

An intelligent robot slid over quietly. It was white, and looked like a low cabinet with a long head on top; its chassis had roller wheels, placed on either side.

Dong Jun opened the cabinet door, “I don’t think you like tea.”

He handed Lin Xun a glass of iced milk.

Lin Xun, “Indeed.”

The glass of milk was cold enough that when it came into contact with the warm room temperature, you could clearly see vapor escaping and a layer of condensation slowly forming around the glass. Lin Xun held the glass in his hand and felt very comfortable—he didn’t like to drink hot beverages.