Chapter 22 DDOS (4)

Seeing that he didn’t speak, Qi Yun stared at him closely, and said, “My brothers and I are here to practice hard. If you’re disturbing us for no particular reason, i am compelled to think that you have ulterior motives!”

Lin Xun remained silent.

The more Qi Yun was anxious and angry, the more he felt that things were strange.

——associated with the mission tips, these people must be keeping secrets for gathering here.

Finally, Lin Xun said: “This is my first time in Qingcheng Mountain so I decided to take a walk, and I just happened to meet you.”

Qi Yun: “I was rude last night and you beat me, we are even. If you insist on disturbing us while we practice, I have no choice but to hit you!”

Lin Xun narrowed his eyes.

He said: “You said the same thing last night.”

During their encounter last night, Qi Yun found himself knocked down ten minutes after he spoke those words.

Then, within half an hour after being thoroughly beaten and getting Qi deviation, they had another unfortunate encounter as they made their escape. Huo Qingshan, who was on his way back from visiting a friend at Tianshi Cave, disarmed them of their weapons during this ill-fated encounter.

But he was surprised that Qi Yun was quite fearless this time.

Qi Yun sneered contemptuously, “I don’t know what evil magic of the Dao you used last night, but I will definitely not allow you to succeed today.”

“And,” he said bitterly, “Since you’ve come at your own accord, I won’t let you escape. I will have my revenge!”

Saying that, he violently pulled out his new sword: “Form array!”

With a rushing noise, the other sword cultivators all pulled out their new swords.

The cold light flickered, they ran at a strange pace, and formed an arc in an instant as they rushed towards Lin Xun!

It was the same trick as before, Lin Xun had already seen this once last night.

He flew up, stepped on the tip of the bush like a dragonfly, and then jumped up again, avoiding the sword Qi swept by the sword cultivators.

At the next moment, he tapped the keyboard and released a Trojan file to disrupt Qi Yun’s program.

It seemed that there was wind sweeping towards Qi Yun as he hovered in midair!

Lin Xun waited for the Trojan’s operating interface to appear, but it didn’t!

And Qi Yun——was actually unscathed.

He quickly slid away to the left, evading a sword Qi again.

Qi Yun who stood in the middle of the sword array pushed his sword forward and directed the sword light straight towards Lin Xun as he said: “You’re just in Qi Refining stage, so how are you able to break the magic protection treasure that master gave me?”