Chapter 89 The shortest path (4)

The phone screen lighted up, and Luo Shen instantly projected the subway map on the gloomy ceiling.

Lin Xun cast his gaze on Line 4 to trace its terminal station.

Xicheng Station was situated at the edge of the map, but its actual geographic location——

Lin Xun's heart beat fiercely!

He quickly looked at the Star Array again, the two locations coincided with one another.

He remembered the depth of this basement, it was only about ten meters, and if you go deeper—it seemed to be where the terminal station was located!

The location of the demon crack was underground.

If it's not in this basement, it should be somewhere deeper—

Lin Xun picked up his phone. "Luo, call Officer Zhou."

While waiting for the other party to answer the call, Lin Xun ran upstairs.

The city's road map unfolded in his mind. "I should go up to the lobby and climb over the fence after exiting the building. It's about two minutes away from Exit D of the subway station. From there, I need to go down and run in the opposite direction for 300 meters, and I would be just below the basement, which should be where the crack is located as determined by the Star Array!"

In the chaos, he only heard Chang Ji ask, "Where are you going?"

He said shortly, "The crack is in the subway station!" Then he raced up the stairs.

As he made his way upstairs, Officer Zhou answered the phone, and a voice came from the receiver, "Hello."

"Hello, Officer Zhou, this is Lin Xun."

"Oh, Lin Xun." Officer Zhou's voice was cheerful. "What's wrong? Did something happen? Where is it this time? Is it drug trafficking or murder?"

Lin Xun was still running, and his panting sounded quite intense, so in the next moment, Officer Zhou's voice became tense. "What's the matter? Were you kidnapped?"

Lin Xun, "...."  

"No," he gasped as he climbed over the fence using the Light Body Technique. The subway station was not far away, he said, "Officer, there may be terrorists at Xicheng Station."

Officer Zhou was silent for a while, and then said in a much more serious tone, "Terrorists? Are you sure? Send me the clues. How many are they? Do they have lethal weapons?"

"I don't know yet, but it is very, very dangerous." A subway train can carry up to two thousand people. If it directly crashed into the demon crack—the city may not necessarily notice the disappearance of so many people in a hundred years; he continued to say, "Can you coordinate with the subway's dispatch team? I will send you the evidence in a while. The terrorists are very dangerous. The subway train must not get there—" Lin Xun continued to spout nonsense as he moved in a hurry, and accidentally elbowed an aunt in the process, he said shortly, "I'm sorry, I'm in a hurry," and suddenly saw the aunt take the initiative to slowly lie down!

Lin Xun, "...."

"I'm sorry, now I don't have the energy to deal with your modus operandi."

He ran into the subway entrance.

Officer Zhou said, "You pay attention to safety!"

Lin Xun replied hastily, hung up the phone, and continued to go inside.

When he arrived on the subway platform, he suddenly found that the crowd waiting for the train had gathered in the distance, as if they were watching something.