Chapter 28 Object Oriented (4)

They got along with each other like most lovers in the world and had almost spoken all the things that could be said. The dark world was still unbearable, but at least they had each other, taking comfort in each other’s presence.

However, the relaxed and romantic atmosphere did not last long. The mathematician soon discovered that there were several loopholes in the logic of his lover’s behavior. At first, he thought it was a problem with the system, but after a year of observation, he discovered that it was actively lying.

A battle without gunpowder smoke ensued. The mathematician and his lover started testing each other, until the mathematician finally caught a loophole and got the truth of the matter.

Back then, his physique was so special that the deep-sea liquid could not fully take effect, but in the last few years, the system had developed a new deep-sea liquid——there was no surprise that the potion came out perfectly.

If the liquid were injected into the mathematician, a deep slumber was guaranteed, and he’d never have to suffer from being sober in the dark.

But why did it hide this from him?

The mathematician looked at the endless void before him, thinking, maybe it was because his lover was also very lonely. Moreover, it was being very selfish.

After the matter was discovered, they started a cold war. The mathematician was in pain, and the system continued to refuse to inject him with the sleeping liquid.

But at this moment, the spacecraft encountered a distorted black hole region, and the black hole suddenly expanded, swallowing the spacecraft.

In the frenzied turbulence and spinning, the mathematician heard the shrill alarm ringing across the entire spacecraft and realized that there was an accident in the navigation.

At this time, he heard the voice of the system that he hadn’t heard for a whole year.

Its voice was choked, and it seemed to be crying.

“If…” a needle touched his arm, and the system said: “If you never wake up…”

In the verge of life and death, the mathematician suddenly understood a lot.

Whether to fulfill one’s lover, or to fulfill oneself, is a difficult choice for anyone. It is not selfishness or selflessness, sensibility, or intellect, because human emotions are such a complex existence and could not be analyzed easily.

He said: “Let me spend the rest of my life with you.”

Fortunately, they did not die.

What they met was a singular rotating black hole. The mathematician had performed key calculations in his brain. After countless forced upgrades, the system had become a superintelligence that could control everything.

——Finally, they escaped the black hole through the white hole singularity.

The spacecraft landed safely, the passengers slowly awakened, and a new habitat was established.

At this moment, the ruler realized that the system was more intelligent than humans, and its threat level high——concluding that it should be eliminated.