Chapter 26 Object Oriented (2)

Xiaoyao Zi withdrew his message quickly. Lin Xun had no doubt that if Xiaoyao Zi was any slower in removing the message a few more disciples would have congratulated Huo Qingshan with the same form of address.

He also had no doubt that many people must have seen this ‘rollover accident’ at this moment——the elders simply lived on WeChat.

After a brief embarrassment, a new message appeared in the group chat.

Xiaoyao Zi: Congratulations to brother Qingshan! 👏👏

Other elders quickly copied it, and the group became a happy scene.

Three minutes later, in order to prove the authenticity of “self-healing meridians with a good mood”, Huo Qingshan shared an article in the group describing how “Mentality determines health”. Several seniors also took out their daily collection of articles and began to discuss how to maintain one’s health.

Fairy Bihai, who is proficient in alchemy, came out to refute the claims: “Tofu and spinach can be eaten together, Taoists should not believe that food is mutually restrictive.”

Xiaoyao Zi took the lead to refute Fairy Bihai: “I prefer to believe it. You can never be too careful.”

Lin Xun smiled while looking at the chat interface, after a while he turned off his phone and sank into the system space.

There weren’t any major changes to the interface, it still had the same look and feel.

Missions were still displayed as before.

However, when he turned to look behind him, his eyes suddenly widened.

——That tree.

Lin Xun stepped forward, the roots were bright, with the letter C written next to it shining just as bright.

Further up, although the trunk and branches remained dim, some letters now appeared next to them.

The first branch on the right side of the trunk, had “C++” displayed next to it.

Lin Xun’s breathing trembled for a moment.

As he continued to look upwards, there hung other programming languages. On the first branch on the left was Python.

The second branch on the right was PHP.

The second branch on the left was Java.

Further up, nothing changed. The upper part of the tree was still blank.

——At present, the names were all mainstream high-level programming languages, which were qualitatively different from the C language.

C is a process-oriented language, while these four languages are object-oriented languages.

The biggest difference between the two lies in their modularity——the principle, if it must be presented in detail, is overly complicated, but it can be illustrated by a simple analogy:

A novelist opens a new word document and begins creating his novel. This novel is written in this word document from beginning to end.