Chapter 19 DDOS (1)

As a programmer for so many years, his typing speed couldn’t beat Dong Jun’s wife-fans?

No, it must be because of the bad internet.

However, although all the barrages were shouting “Lao Gong”, Dong Jun had not yet appeared on the screen.

Following tradition, the concept video for this conference was being broadcast first, to introduce the theme of the conference.

Galaxy’s advertising department was very good, and the company itself had a lot of money, so every concept film was definitely going to be cool.

However, this time the style was different from the past——it’s very, very fantasy.

A young man in a flowing white robe——who seemed to be a poet from ancient times, with a brush pen in his hand – frowned and pondered from time to time.

He walked through many places ——a temple under the moonlight, a desert under the scorching sun, a rainforest with a viper, a foggy rain corridor, the east, the west, technology, religion——the magnificent and exquisite scenes were dazzling, but the expression on his face remained sad, as if despite all his journeys, his writing remained mediocre and lacking.

Eventually, he met a man in a brightly lit library, in front of a bookshelf reaching as high as the ceiling. The identity of this person was obvious, it was Hawking.

The young poet said: Dear senior, I have traveled more than half of the earth, but I still cannot describe the appearance of the whole world. You know all the mechanisms of this world’s operation, could you give me directions?

Hawking in the wheelchair didn’t speak, and only looked at the tall bookshelf.

Following his line of sight, the young man took out Hamlet from the bookshelf. Hawking’s eyes turned to him, his gaze was very gentle, and seemed to encourage him to look.

The young man opened the book, the pages automatically rolled over, and finally stopped at a page with a sentence in bold.

“I could be bounded in a nutshell and count myself a king of infinite space.”

The moment he saw this sentence, the whole scene suddenly changed! The poet floated and another world spread out before him. At one point he found himself at the botthom of an abyss, then just as quickly found himself atop a spire in a city somewhere, and then he came to a solemn cathedral in the Renaissance next – he even arrived in the world of mythology, where he saw angels and demons, Jesus, Virgin Mary, and even the Buddha.

In the end, all the worlds with different sceneries converged and condensed like a kaleidoscope, and then exploded like fireworks, becoming hundreds of millions of stars——spreading against a black expanse, becoming a vast galaxy.

——Then the scene cut to the live broadcast, with the same galaxy as background.

The auditorium cheered, applauded, screamed, and chants of “Lao Gong” sounded one after another.

With a fully developed 3D projection technology, it appeared as if Dongjun directly stepped out from the stars of the Milky Way as he emerged on stage.

The applause came to an end, yet the chants of “Lao Gong” prevailed.

Lin Xun: “…”