Chapter 47 Loophole (7)

Dong Jun's mouse: my hands are shaking

A small piece of glass in the Galaxy Building: Stop talking, I'm shaking all over

Galaxy boss's wife: I dare not watch

And just like that, messages of the same theme quickly appeared, one on top of another, and an atmosphere of panic spread throughout the group.

Lin Xun felt the same way.

Galaxy boss's wife: Fish...Don't send it now, I'm afraid I'll have cardiac arrest.

The girls agreed.

Galaxy boss's wife: Who is the man? Have you confirmed this information? What kind of photos are they?

A pickled cabbage fish: I can't be sure that it's a romantic relationship. When it comes to DJ, there is no such thing as any too close behavior, and it's abnormal for him to keep someone close.

Galaxy boss's wife: Can we see his face?

A pickled cabbage fish: my hands are shaking too.

A pickled cabbage fish: There is a picture showing his profile. My friend said that everyone at Galaxy has been talking about this privately these past few days. She also saw Dong Jun accompanying that man after getting off work that day and getting in the same car.

Lin Xun was going crazy.

Galaxy boss's wife: Who is it?

A pickled cabbage fish: I don't know. He doesn't seem to be a businessman, nor a person in the IT field. He should be quite young. My friend said that he looks pretty, like a little star.

Galaxy boss's wife: Fuck.

Dong Jun's keyboard: Fuck.

Dong Jun's mouse: Fuck.

Dong Jun's blue switch: Fuck.

Galaxy boss's wife: @Dong Jun's blue switch, you still here? I thought you're not Dong Jun's fan anymore.

Dong Jun's blue switch: No, I'm just a little busy in real life.

Lin Xun didn't pay attention to the chat with her at all. His fingertips were now cold, and he felt that the blood that used to run in his veins had turned into concentrated sulfuric acid.

If I have never met the male god in my life, yes, it's normal.

But the other person is with the male god, no way.

A pickled cabbage fish: I'm ready

Galaxy boss's wife: Okay, bring it on. I don't believe my husband will fall in love anyway

A pickled cabbage fish: OK, then I'll post it, you'll know after seeing it.

Lin Xun, "..."

Early death would lead to an early reincarnation.

He had chest congestion, because Pointer was lying on his chest.

As he thought of Pointer, he felt sad again – if the male god already had a boyfriend, why did Dong Jun let him foster Pointer? Was it because his boyfriend was allergic to cat hair?

He took a deep breath, turned off the phone, and faced the ceiling as he counted for 180 seconds. After three minutes, he opened the chat interface again.

In just three minutes, the wife fans had already sent more than 500 lines.

Galaxy boss's wife: I'm jealous.

Galaxy boss's wife: I broke down

Galaxy boss's wife: Fish, I think it's real

Seeing this series of heartbroken remarks, Lin Xun was buried completely.