Chapter 13 Firewall (3)

“I don’t know how to explain it to you,” Lin Xun said: “Because I am innocent.”

Wang Anquan: “Are you just a white rabbit stunning an adult man with bare hands?”

“Not bare hand, I used a keyboard.” Lin Xun looked at his Cherry. The metal bottom plate was not deformed at all, but the keycaps fell down the floor. It can still be used after put them back.

“So what should we do now?” Wang Anquan kicked Jiang Lian on the ground slightly, and Jiang Lian did not respond.

Jiagou said: “Cold water splashing?”

Lin Xun: “No, don’t splash, we can’t wake him up. I suspect he is not a normal person.”

“What?” Wang Anquan looked at him like looking at his silly son.

Lin Xun just wanted to speak, and suddenly felt a severe headache.

He: “You first let me clam down.”

The next moment, he closed his eyes and entered the system space.

Jiang Lian attacked him with a virus——his own system space was equivalent to a simple operating system, but without any firewall, he was completely exposed to virus attacks.

The principle of computer viruses is very similar to biological viruses, destroying the original file resources in the computer, and copying itself madly——if the destruction was critical resources, the computer would be paralyzed.

However, his current file structure was very simple, which meant that there were no loopholes available for virus exploitation, and it was not difficult to kill the virus.

Lin Xun quickly found the source code of the virus, ended the process, then deleted the self-starting item of the virus, and finally cleaned up the files left by the virus replication.

After cleaning up, the entire system was back to its original state.

He returned to reality, and the headache had disappeared.

“Are you finished?” Wang Anquan’s tone was careful, as if treating a mental patient.

Lin Xun looked at Wang Anquan, but not his face and expression, through this body, he saw what Wang Anquan possessed, the powerful network security cultivation.

He was an algorithm and knew nothing about viruses and firewalls, but this was Wang Anquan’s expertise.

If he could take away the firewalls made by Wang Anquan and update it from time to time, then he would not be afraid of any viruses.

Wang Anquan took a few steps back: “What’s wrong with you? I think you want to eat me.”

Lin Xun put away the lost keycaps, pressed them back, and then holding the keyboard slowly walked to the window: “Anquan, I will show you an in-place flight.”

Wang Anquan scratched his head.

Lin Xun’s thoughts were concentrated on himself, and he jumped lightly!

He left the ground lightly, and then slowly fell back on the window sill, feeling like a feather.

Wang Anquan and Zhao Jiagou were dumbfounded.