Chapter 95 D-L (1)

Lin Xun kept his vigilance during the entire trip back.

After being placed sideways on the sofa, he looked up at Dong Jun. "I don't think it's right."

"Uh-hum?" Dong Jun let out a very light nasal sound. "What's wrong?"

"A boyfriend won't leave me in the hospital lobby," Lin Xun said seriously, "but he won't break my leg either."

Then he saw a slight smile in Dong Jun's eyes.

Next, Dong Jun put Pointer in Lin Xun's arms and said, "Be good."

Although Dong Jun said this to Pointer, Lin Xun felt that Dong Jun seemed to be directing these words at him, and he felt a little bad.

The doctor prescribed an analgesic spray. Dong Jun sat down, put Lin Xun's leg on his knee, and then sprayed the analgesic spray from Lin Xun's knee to his ankle. The coolness penetrated Lin Xun's skin.

The pill that Bihai Fairy applied on his knee also promoted blood circulation and generated heat, but now, there was another layer of coldness. Lin Xun thought the feeling was indescribable. However, the effect of this spray was immediate, and the coolness reduced the pain considerably.

It took half an hour to drive back from the hospital. During this period, the blood in his body circulated several times, and the bruises that hadn't yet manifested in some parts of his body were now visible.

As dusk settled, the lighting became quite dim, and there seemed to be something surging in the air.

Dong Jun wore black clothing.

Lin Xun's leg that had several bluish purple bruises in various places rested on Dong Jun's knee; it was slender and white and seemed to float when set against the background of Dong Jun's black trousers.

Lin Xun felt that his mind had become wicked; he even thought this scene was a bit erotic—especially Dong Jun's slender and beautiful fingers that were still resting on his knee.

Lin Xun was trying to snuff out this idea, but then he suddenly heard Dong Jun say, "Your legs are indeed beautiful."

After he spoke, Pointer walked on Lin Xun's leg and stretched out its paw, trying to touch the biggest bruise on Lin Xun's knee.

——Then Dong Jun grabbed Pointer by the scruff of his neck and set him down on the floor.

Pointer "meowed" resentfully at Dong Jun, sounding as if he was in a bad mood before running away.

Lin Xun smiled. "You made it angry."

Dong Jun said, "It gets angry easily every time it is left at home alone."

Lin Xun, "Pointer is really fond of having people around."

Dong Jun didn't respond.

Lin Xun retracted his gaze from Pointer's departing back and looked back at Dong Jun.

Perhaps it was because his back was facing the light, but the emotions expressed in Dong Jun's eyes appeared very deep—the color of his pupils was originally pure black, resulting in the especially strong contrast between the black and white parts of his eyes.

His voice, when he spoke, also had a slightly lower tone. "I won't be happy either if you are outside alone."

Lin Xun raised his arms towards Dong Jun.

Dong Jun understood, and leaned closer.

Lin Xun hugged him, kissed the hair near his ear, and said, "Don't be angry."