Chapter 46 Loophole (6)

Pointer came over and sat down face to face with him.

He reached out and pressed the corner of his lips, his fingertips trembling.

No...no.

Why did you have such a dream?

Because of the scent of Dong Jun's perfume, he could understand why he dreamed of Dong Jun. In fact, he had already indulged himself in his thoughts before falling asleep.

What he didn't expect was that he would dream of such a bizarre scene, and even behave in such an intimate manner with Dong Jun.

He lay back on the bed, pressing his forearms against his eyes.

He didn't have any sexuality. He knew that. After all, he didn't seem to have had any crush on anyone since his childhood.

When rejecting those who tried to pursue him, he once claimed that he was a code-sexual – this was likely true, and he was indeed fond of that kind of thing. The rigid structure of computers had an unspeakable charm, and ever since he was a child, he knew that he would devote himself to it for the rest of his life.

But Dong Jun... Lin Xun wasn't delusional enough to think that his path would ever intersect with Dong Jun's, nor imagine that their relationship would go beyond senpai and kohai. He was unremarkable, but Dong Jun was not.

Lin Xun felt that anyone would feel inferior in the face of Dong Jun. According to the media, Dong Jun has been single for many years, and has taken this aspect of his life for granted – he couldn't imagine what kind of person Dong Jun would be interested in.

Lin Xun removed his arms from his eyes, and by some curious coincidence, the scene of the dream appeared before his eyes, causing his heart to palpitate slightly.

The snow-white perfume bottle on the bedside table was especially conspicuous against the dimness of the room, and was within reach of his hand... as if enticing him to reach out and get it.

He turned away and didn't look it any more.

The snow-white Pointer stood on the other side, and upon seeing him, Pointer "meowed" lightly and walked over.

Today was the fourth day.

On the tenth day, Dong Jun would come back and pick it up.   

After that, it seemed that there wouldn't be any chance, and he wouldn't have any reason to chat or have a video call with Dong Jun every day like the past couple of days.

Thinking about it now, this whole experience seemed like that dream, and when the time comes, it will also drift away.

Lin Xun was not a sentimental person, he just wanted to make these ten days last a little longer.

He really couldn't sleep this time around.

So he picked up his phone and logged into his QQ account that he hadn't used for a long time.

There was a group in it called "Dong Jun's Girlfriends Group 17" with three thousand members.

He clicked in.

Obviously, it was still early in the morning, but the group was still frantically popping up messages – the little girls were always energetic.

As soon as he entered the group, he saw countless "I can" popping up.

After a long time of looking through the previous messages, he found the source of the "I can" declarations.

Dong Jun was attending an international forum in Canada, and the person who posted the pictures was a reporter from a technology news media who also happened to be in Canada. She frantically took pictures and released them in the group.