Chapter 31 Debug (3)

Not only did Jiang Lian choke he also suffered from a coughing fit. Suddenly, all they could hear in the room were the heartbreaking sounds of his coughs; Lin Xun feared that he would die right there.

He went to pat Jiang Lian’s back. “Brother Jiang, don’t get excited.”

Brother Jiang coughed for five minutes before it finally stopped.

“Sorry.” Jiang Lian said.

Lin Xun, “It’s okay.”

Jiang Lian slowly turned his face to Lin Xun, his movements were so stiff, just like a patient with cervical spondylosis.

Jiang Lian, “What did you just say?”

“I said… since we can’t solve this problem.” Lin Xun, “Let’s solicit foreign aid. Let’s find Dong god.”

Jiang Lian frowned; his expression was a bit turbulent.

“Actually, I wanted to ask for a long time.” All three focused their attention on him, “What are you…what are you doing?”

Lin Xun pulled out the graduation certificates for all three of them from the drawer, and the hard copy of their graduation thesis. “We’re really programmers.”

Jiang Lian was unremarkable, with single eyelids and slightly sparse hair, all of which made his eyes very small. But currently, there was a huge doubt in his little eyes. 

“You… do you have any problems?” He said, “It’s so weird… Do you need to go to the psychiatric department?”

“We are not mentally ill.” Lin Xun refuted, taking into account the series of bizarre things that Jiang Lian encountered while in their apartment, he tried his best to explain. “You shouldn’t be afraid. The herbalist doctor Huo upstairs, his temper might be very strange but he is a good doctor. You know how it is, the elderly often does some strange things. The coffin you saw this morning isn’t an actual coffin either. It only contained the raw materials that doctor Huo uses for medicinal purposes.”

He had barely spoken before he regretted it bitterly.

Jiang Lian suddenly got up from the sofa, his lips trembled as he looked at them, it took a long time before he said, “He…uses the things in the coffin as medicine? Then the epilepsy pills I took…”

Lin Xun was sharp-eyed, he caught sight of Jiang Lian just as he opened the call interface, and was about to dial 110 (call for police).

Wang Anquan hurriedly got up to conciliate Jiang Lian. “This…Brother Jiang, Suanfa didn’t express things properly. But we are definitely a serious company and are registered.”

Zhao Jiagou added, “Our company is legal. We have four shareholders, the three of us, and the other one is Dong Jun. Brother Jiang, if you want, we can also give you some shares.”

Lin Xun looked at Jiang Lian, who glanced at him and then at the yellow talisman securely fastened to the door panel with transparent tape. Jiang Lian was about to dial 110 changed the number to 120 (call for hospital).

Lin Xun, “No Brother Jiang, we aren’t delusional; we are perfectly normal.”

“Dong Jun?” Jiang Lian’s hand, which held the phone, trembled slightly.