Chapter 4 The infinite loop (4)

Lin Xun could use a lot of languages, but not very mastered. Later, Dong Jun developed Glax and became his beloved language, and the use intensity of other languages ​​was all reduced. But this does not mean that he did not know the C language. On the contrary, after typing many code, no matter what language is, it is not difficult.

If "Hello World" can be said to have reached the Qi refining period, then obviously other programs could also advance the mission process.

He started trying some simple operations.

Assignment, mission process 5%.

Simply judge and compare the three numbers. Mission process 10%.

Simple loop, continuous addition and factorial. Mission process 15%.

Array, 20%.

Functions, directly up to 40%.

Pointer, 60%.

In the end, the process bar stopped at 80%, not moving.

Does the basic operation no longer meet its requirements?

Lin Xun took a deep breath and quickly compiled a simple mine-sweeping game.

After programming, the progress had not risen.

So he stopped thinking about making a web crawler...it seems that from Qi Refining to Foundation Establishment, basic operations are needed.

Lin Xun started thinking.

If he encountered a problem that cannot be solved, he was unwilling to sleep until the problem was solved.

He turned the basic instructions of the C language out of the deep of memory and tried again, and the progress finally reached 85%.

Lin Xun frowned and kept thinking.

At this moment, a mechanical voice sounded from all directions: "Spiritual power is about to be exhausted, the system will shut down, bye."

As soon as it was dark, Lin Xun opened his eyes and found himself still lying in bed. Everything that happened just like a dream.

When he closed his eyes again, the space was gone.

Sleepiness flooded up to remind him that he was a man who had been up all night last night.

His consciousness was a little blurred.

Is this considered as "spiritual exhaustion"?

Lin Xun was still thinking hard, and fell into a lethargy the next moment.

At eight in the morning, the alarm clock rang.

Lin Xun got up, and after washing, the first thing he did was to find a book in the living room.

Wang Anquan was playing a game on the sofa, he asked: "What are you looking for?"

Lin Xun took the book and sat down opposite him: "I found it."

"Wow, Xun God," Wang Anquan glanced at the cover: "Are you back to the original?"

Lin Xun took a blue book with the title "C Primer Plus".

——The C language classic textbook has been revised to the tenth edition so far.

Lin Xun was browsing the catalog and suddenly heard the sound of pulling the suitcase.

The door to the opposite room opened, a haggard young man wearing a black hat came out and pulled the suitcase to the door.

"I'm moving away." That man said.