Chapter 83 Papers (1)

Lin Xun, "You've been reading through it for twenty minutes."

Lin Xun, "I think you should have already finished reading by now."

"Hmm?" Dong Jun said lightly, "Not yet."

"Actually, you don't have to look at all of my Weibo posts," Lin Xun said, "because most of them are the same."

"Uh-huh," said Dong Jun, "there's a lot of variety."

Another five minutes passed.

This was the first time Lin Xun had seen Dong Jun's car on autopilot, weaving through city traffic at high speed—in order for Dong Jun to concentrate on browsing through his Weibo?

"Dong Jun, Dong Jun?" Lin Xun said.

He saw the corners of Dong Jun's lips curled up in a faint smile.

Lin Xun continued, "After you read it, I want to hide this account...there should be quite a few people watching online, I reckon I'll have social death very soon."

"You won't." Dong Jun said, "They will think you're cute."

"And also think I'm a lemon, or a simp." Lin Xun said, "Dong God, big boss, can you let me go? If you keep reading I'm going to kill myself."

Dong Jun turned his head to look at him with a little smile, but it was not gentle, Lin Xun felt that it was a little mischievous.

"You didn't call me that on Weibo."

Lin Xun, "If I call you that on Weibo, will you give me back my phone?"

Dong Jun raised his eyebrow. "Sure."

"Male god." Lin Xun gave up struggling, and just said, "You are my male god; I've liked you the most, for years, please stop reading."

Dong Jun glanced at him, then turned back to browsing Weibo with a blank face.

"This male god, why did he go back on his word?"

Lin Xun ground his teeth at the time and leaned closer. "You promised."

Dong Jun didn't raise his head. "Not that one."

"Then which one?"

Lin Xun thought for a while and felt like his entire person had been placed on the barbecue and had been lit to start grilling.

Based on his recollection, he often called Dong Jun Dong God or male god, other than these... there was only "my husband".

Lin Xun, "..."

He fidgeted.

He really wanted to take his phone back.

But he really couldn't say it out loud.

In the end, he could only take Pointer into his arms and start emptying his brain to forget everything that happened today.

But he failed.

After a minute of silence, he heard Dong Jun say again, "You can browse through my account too."

"Yours?"

Lin Xun took Dong Jun's phone; it was silver, with a very thin body, but was quite heavy, without the phone shell, the metal's cold texture was obvious.

The locked screen opened automatically, and the phone's wallpaper was a picture of Pointer's back—a snowy white tail slightly hooked in a curl.

And there was nothing to see here.

Dong Jun's phone only had a few applications, as well as a few Galaxy products, and had not been installed with any entertainment apps. If he looked at the communication records, he was afraid that he might see some business secrets—he even logged in to Weibo from the web link.