Chapter 96 D-L (2)

Lin Xun stopped talking.

He felt a little danger.

Then he saw Dong Jun look at him with a smile, before entering the inner shower room. He closed the frosted partition door, then the sound of water from the shower resonated.

Lin Xun flopped in the bathtub a few times, then began cleaning himself up, but the things he can do in the bathtub were limited; he finished bathing first, then stayed soaking in the bathtub, obediently waiting for Dong Jun to come out.

When Dong Jun came out of the shower with a white bathrobe loosely draped over his body, and because his hair was half dry, there were a few wisps of slight curls next to his cheeks. This person had wide shoulders and long legs, add to that a face that one can rely on in the fashion industry—even a simple bathrobe draped over his body looked high fashion. The snow-white soft fabric did not neutralize his slightly detached kind of temperament, and the contours of his features looked even colder after he took off his glasses.

But this was from a distance.

After coming closer, Lin Xun looked up at Dong Jun and was once again convinced that this man had a very gentle luster in his eyes.

He slapped the water a few times.

Dong Jun sat on the edge of the wide-rimmed built-in white marble bathtub and reached out to wipe the foam off of Lin Xun's cheek.

As Dong Jun slid his fingertips from Lin Xun's cheek to his ear, they left residual heat wherever the fingertips brushed against, and without taking his hand away, the fingertips stopped in Lin Xun's hair.

Dong Jun held a towel in his hand; Lin Xun cooperated by lowering his head—the force of Dong Jun's hand was neither light nor heavy as he wiped Lin Xun's hair until it was only slightly damp, then switched on the hair dryer, and air at just the right temperature started blowing from the air outlet to the top of Lin Xun's head, making him squint his eyes slightly.

He said, "Actually, I can do it by myself."

Dong Jun, who was combing Lin Xun's hair with his fingers, said, "You can choose not to do this."

"I don't think I should get used to this." Lin Xun felt that he had enough grounds and a strong argument, of course he did not mention this topic on a whim. Although Dong Jun treated him very well, he was not used to being a blind lover. He said, "If I get used to this, and then one day you and I are no longer together, I'll be sad for a long time."

Dong Jun just looked at him, with his eyelashes slightly drooping, there was a little bit of cold light in his black pupils.

Then Dong Jun said, "I can order the ring right now."

"Don't," Lin Xun laughed, "you can't be so rash."

There was also a little smile in Dong Jun's eyes as he said, "Aren't I your male god?"

Lin Xun, "Yes."

Dong Jun's fingers slid down through Lin Xun's hair; his fingertips seemed to carelessly glide over Lin Xun's Adam's apple, before tracing the outline of Lin Xun's jaw, and finally lifting Lin Xun's chin so that the two of them were looking at each other.

Dong Jun, "Does the male god ever make rash decisions?"

Lin Xun thought about it. "That doesn't seem to be the case."

Dong Jun gave a light "hmm". The soft lighting in the bathroom shrouded Dong Jun in a pearl white luster. Lin Xun was slightly distracted. "You are so beautiful."

Dong Jun did not speak; Lin Xun lowered his eyes and felt his eyelashes tremble slightly; he felt Dong Jun's fingertips tracing over his features, very slowly—from the eyebrows to the corners of his eyes, to the tip of his nose, and his lips, without skipping a single detail.