Chapter 75 Compression (2)

The tips of Pointer's ears were its sensitive areas.

Whenever Lin Xun pets the cat and touches the tips, Pointer's ear would stand up before dodging, and if he touched a few more times, it would bite him.

If this situation were reversed, and the tips of Lin Xun's ears were subjected to such a touch, in fact...his reaction would be the same.

He couldn't say anything at that time, and he held Dong Jun's hand subconsciously.

But Dong Jun's motions didn't stop there.

The tip of Dong Jun's tongue was pressed against his earlobe, inching slowly. The fine current radiated from his earlobe and spread all over his body. If he hadn't bitten his lip, Lin Xun felt that he would have let out a gasp. His whole body was soft.

Xue Xin's voice came from the phone. "Senior? Are you listening?"

"Yes, I..." Lin Xun just wanted to end the conversation quickly, but as soon as he spoke, Dong Jun's arm wrapped around his waist, and his tone involuntarily changed a little, and he dared not say another word.

The clothes he wore inside were very thin, and the temperature and the feel of the touch through the thin layer of clothing made Lin Xun tense up.

Lin Xun would rather Dong Jun touch his earlobe than his waist.

Xue Xin, "Senior?"

The hand that Dong Jun placed on Lin Xun's waist seemed to slip past casually.

Lin Xun closed his eyes and trembled.

——He hung up the phone.

The moment he hung up the call, he let out a sigh of relief, and in the next moment, he was turned over and pressed on the desk.

His fingers were separated, their fingers interlocked, and the back of his hand was pressed tightly against the tabletop.

His body was imprisoned, and he was kissed intensely—there was no room to catch his breath. This kiss was not gentle and was as fierce as a city under siege.

When he was finally released, Lin Xun panted, his body was still soft due to the lack of oxygen, and everything in front of him was slightly blurred.

He blinked a few times, and Dong Jun's appearance in front of him finally became clear.

The man looked at him with slightly drooped eyelashes, his expression serene, as if he had done nothing just now.

Lin Xun felt that he knew why Dong Jun had done this.

He felt that he should be a little angry, but looking at Dong Jun's face, he couldn't get angry.

In the end he could only say, "...you are so annoying."

Dong Jun leaned down and kissed the corner of his eye as he was held.

Lin Xun felt a little itchy because of this, he smiled and hid his face. "I didn't plan on playing with him."

Dong Jun, "I know."

——Only then did the strength on his waist relax a little.

"Why is this person like this?"

Inexplicably, Lin Xun felt Dong Jun was a little cute and a little more real.

He looked at Dong Jun.

Dong Jun also looked at him.

They were so close they could hear each other breathing. Then Lin Xun was pressed down again.