Chapter 9 Crawlers (3)

Wu Ji-Lin Suan: I am new for cultivation, I would like to ask all seniors for advice🙂

Qing Cheng-Xiaoyao Zi: Where is Xiao You* now?

*The same meaning with Dao You, the elder people use it to call the young. While Dao You is used to call people of similar age or status.

Wu Ji-Lin Suan: Currently in the Qi Refining period🌺

Qing Cheng-Xiaoyao Zi: Haha, my little disciple is also in the period of Qi Refining, you two should get to know each other. @Qing Cheng-Yuan Xiao.

Wu Ji-Qingshan Zhenjun: Brother Xiaoyao, my disciple is a rare wizard, and within three years, he will definitely establish foundation!

Qing Cheng-Xiaoyao Zi: Really? Haha, ten days later, it will be the Taoist grand meeting. At that time, the young disciples will learn from each other, we'll see.

Wu Ji-Qingshan Zhenjun: I will go with my disciple.

Lin Xun: "?"

What?

Learn to each other?

He was just a programmer.

He just wanted to talk privately with Huo Qingshan, but another person popped out of the group.

Qing Cheng-Yuan Xiao: Hello, Dao You. @Wu Ji-Lin Suan.

Seeing this person, Lin Xun was very happy.

Because the avatar of this person was a panda head! And there was a sentence on his avatar "I want to cultivate immortals, and happy to see God".

That's a normal modern man!

He immediately started a private chat with this panda head.

A happy lemon elf: Dao You, how long have you been cultivating?

Yuan Xiao doesn't eat Ye Xiao: Dao You, I have been training for two months.

A happy lemon elf: Why do you worship Master?

Yuan Xiao doesn't eat Ye Xiao: Are you also being pushed to cultivate immortals?

A happy lemon elf: Yes.

Yuan Xiao doesn't eat Ye Xiao (sent a meme): I am still in high school. I went to Qing Cheng Mountain during the summer vacation. I was tired after climbing the mountain and sat on the steps to rest. The Taoist elder saw me and said that I have spiritual roots, and he wanted to adopt me as a disciple. Then I was pulled into this group.

A happy lemon elf: Then do you really cultivate?

Yuan Xiao doesn't eat Ye Xiao: Yes, I breathe according to what Master has taught, and feel that the whole person is light and fluttering.

A happy lemon elf: Is it really true?

Yuan Xiao doesn't eat Ye Xiao (sent him another meme of "we support each other"): It is indeed true, Dao You, you need to accept it.

A happy lemon elf: Okay... what about the Taoist grand meeting, will we meet each other in reality?

Yuan Xiao doesn't eat Ye Xiao: Yes, we young disciples will have to compare with each other. The top three, Masters will reward them.

A happy lemon elf: ... I can't accept it for a while.

Yuan Xiao doesn't eat Ye Xiao: Dao You, look at the group, the seniors cue you again.

Lin Xun cut back and saw Xiaoyao Zi asking: What is Lin Xiaoyou's status as a layman, and what work do you do in reality?

Before he could answer, he saw his Master reply.