Chapter 88 The shortest path (3)

Lin Xun saw this scene and thought, "The prop master should be very happy. After making props for so long, this young man finally saw real devils this time.

"Oh, he was so happy that his face turned pale.

"He even rolled his eyes with joy and was about to fall back."

The next moment, between the lightning and the fire, Chang Ji hit the young man's wrist with his side palm. The prop master's wrist suffered from the blow, his fingers loosened, and the eyeball was thrown up in the air.

The prop master opened his mouth but couldn't say anything, only making hiccupping sounds through his throat. His legs became powerless, and he couldn't remain standing. Chang Ji gave him a hand and put him on the long table.

The prop master lay on the long table and gasped weakly, like a fish about to die from dehydration. After about a minute or two, his complexion became better—either he had already adapted to the environment, or he may have seen that those things were unable to break through the barrier—then he raised his elbows and tried to get up; he turned his face, and as a result, he was met with the sight of the human body prop on the long table, its belly cut open.

There was another scream, Lin Xun knew that this person was completely scared. But he didn't have time to comfort the prop master, and Chang Ji also didn't have time, only the kind Bihai Fairy put a blue square handkerchief on his head.

The prop master had lost his mind, muttering some messy things.

"I only know that you lied to me, I shouldn't touch...."

"I should have brought a portable power...."

"Three on the ceiling in the southwest and two in the northwest. There's still something in the freezer." Lin Xun took out his keyboard, and while giving out commands, he pressed the keyboard and shot a virus and compressed sword Qi to the devils.

"The body parts are reassembling; pay attention to disperse them. There is one group which is close to reassembling into a complete corpse to the left of Yulei Zhenjun, and there are two behind Master Wanchan. Madam, pay attention to the back."

"There's one in the southeast corner. The location is not good. Can Master help? Leiting Zhenjun, don't move."

Lin Xun's brain was running at full speed, and the arrangement of the battle rhythm was actually a very important issue. If the arrangement was good, it can solve a lot of problems, just like an optimization program.

For example, if a devil trying to attack the Star Array appeared in the southeast corner, Leiting Zhenjun—who is in charge of the southeast area—he would most likely leave his position if he saw this, leaving his teammate—Qingyang Zi—to take care of that area. At the same time, if Huo Qingshan—who didn't encounter any devils just now, and was wandering beside his companions, sweeping through the array—saw the devil, he would most likely also go to the southeast corner, but there was a high probability that Leiting Zhenjun might have already finished fighting with devils by the time he arrives.

This would result in two consequences: first, this would put Leiting Zhenjun's companion in danger, and second, Huo Qingshan's move would be in vain. To figure out who should deal with the devils on the southeast corner, Lin Xun must first judge which situation was more dangerous—the southeast corner or the freezer. Of course, it was under the premise that Lin Xun's judgment and reaction were faster than Leiting Zhenjun's and Huo Qingshan's intuitive reaction, otherwise, if the sequence of his commands conflicts with their actions, it would all be a mess; it will also result in a huge mess if he does not give the order, and allowed them to fight freely.