Chapter 23 Disconnect from the Internet (1)

Qi Yun: “You…!”

Lin Xun looked at him sympathetically.

—— A good guy…it’s a pity cultivation broke his brain.

However, if one is already used to lighting with the sword, it is also entirely possible to forget the flashlight function of the mobile phone.

Lin Xun suddenly became interested and handed Qi Yun the sword: “How does the sword light?”

Qi Yun, who already felt disheartened, and no longer said “dad” or “son”, picked up the sword, and shook his wrist.

——The sword emitted white light all over its body, like a glow stick or a light tube, it was bright, but it was also a little ridiculous.

Lin Xun: “It’s bright.”

Qi Yun glared at him, extinguished the sword light, and his face turned vicious. Even if he was tied firmly, he still took the sword and attempted to stab Lin Xun again.

Lin Xun used the keyboard to hit him: “You go first, lead the way for me.”

Qi Yun: “Damn you.”

Because his hands were tied, Qi Yun inevitably lost his balance, and stumbled forward slightly.

Lin Xun walked behind him, watching the surrounding scenery.

The inside of the cave was humid, the air heavy with moisture, and moss covered the stone walls on all sides, and one could hear water dripping from time to time.

Mount Qingcheng is not a karst landform; there were no stalactites, it was just a regular cave.

——Regular, but tortuous.

Moreover, there were forks.

——This is unreasonable, so the cave was by no means formed naturally, but was artificially excavated, or modified on a natural basis.

Qi Yun paused for a while when they met the first fork along their path, and walked towards the one on the left.

The path twists and turns, as if it doesn’t have an end, and because it was still predominantly dark, it was hard to tell which direction they were heading, and there were no signs to indicate which path to take. The darkness hampered their sense of direction, and at most, they could only distinguish between left and right.

At the second fork, Qi Yun chose the right.

At the third fork, he chose the left.

The fourth…

Lin Xun stopped.

Qi Yun——tied firmly by the chain, naturally stopped.

Lin Xun: “What are you doing?”

Qi Yun who felt taken for granted: “Leading the way.”

Lin Xun turned on the phone: “Luo, display the route we’ve taken so far.”

A twisting red line appeared on the phone screen.

The line had a number of turns and finally connected one end to itself, forming a closed loop.

Lin Xun thought——Qi Yun could not be trusted.

——Either this person didn’t know the way, or he deliberately took me around in a circle.

Lin Xun turned the screen towards Qi Yun’s to show him what he had done.

Qi Yun stubbornly averted his eyes and said nothing.