Chapter 84 Papers (2)

The sudden movement made Lin Xun let out a short gasp; his shoulders were pressed heavily against the sofa backrest, and his back was pressed tightly against the cramped space between the backrest and the armrest.

Like a sudden rainstorm in the summer, Dong Jun kissed him, it was a very fierce, plundering kind of kiss.

The feeling was like directly meeting the gaze of a green-eyed wolf in the grassland late at night, its sharp claws and teeth capable of effortlessly tearing off his neck.

Perhaps he should have been a little afraid, but during the kiss, he felt an insistent demand from Dong Jun's right hand that was clutching his shoulder tightly.

"Is there a time when the male god forgets himself like this?"

He reached out his arms and hugged Don Jun; he smoothed out his hair the same way he did to Pointer, and then gently responded to the kiss.

At the same time, Lin Xun noticed 'something', and it was not only him. When they finally parted, he looked away slightly unnaturally.

Dong Jun forced Lin Xun to look at him.

"Did we know each other before?" He looked into Dong Jun's eyes, and suddenly asked.

Outside the window, dusk had almost completely covered the sky, the room had also darkened, the sunset afterglow cast a faint shadow under Dong Jun's eyelashes, but also lent a pale golden shattered light around his pupils, like the stars in the sky at dusk.

Dong Jun's voice was very soft, and sounded a little hoarse, "Why do you ask?"

Lin Xun ran his fingers through Dong Jun's hair, gently caressing, and finally rested on the side of his face. The feeling of Deja vu came back to him; it was a very calm and soft feeling, as if this was not the thirteenth day, but the thirteenth year since they had known each other.

He whispered, "I don't know...so have we met before?"  

"No." Dong Jun's palm covered the back of Lin Xun's hand, and his fingers clasped into Lin Xun's fingers, the light in his eyes lifted slightly. "But I like you so much."

Lin Xun smiled and buried his face on Dong Jun's shoulder, and Dong Jun hugged him.

Because they were very close—almost without gaps, he smelled Dong Jun's clear and cold scent.

He thought, since love at first sight exists in the world, it is not a bizarre thing that he and the male god got together even after seeing so many faces.

If you have to get to the bottom of it, it could only be attributed to his good looks and the fact that he can write algorithms.

They hugged quietly for a while until Pointer began to meow at the side. According to the texture and frequency of its calls, it was saying that it was hungry.

Lin Xun stood up and opened a can of cat food, poured it into the bowl and replenished its water bowl.

As Pointer was eating, Lin Xun rubbed its head, then looked to the sofa and found Dong Jun had been looking at him with a smile.

He was indeed a good-looking man, such a smile was like spring water in March.

Lin Xun looked at his silhouette and thought, if they could turn back the clock to a decade or so, this man must have been a beauty when he was a child. Even now, more than ten years later, the details of his features were still so delicate, and when he was not angry, his eyes were so gentle—he was simply a white-feathered archangel.

He walked over and asked Dong Jun a question with a serious attitude—he had always been the type of man who finds problems and solves them.

Lin Xun, "Are you a little schizophrenic?"