Chapter 70 Artificial Amentia (6)

Lin Xun was dreaming again.

It seemed that at a certain point in time, he would dream every time he fell asleep.

Perhaps because it was autumn, the night was as cold as water.

The night was deep, stars filled the sky, and he was playing on a swing in the yard.

It was the swing in their old house’s yard.

Swinging late at night while waiting for someone — he had such an idea for some reason.

The light in the small building was still on. Lin Ting had set up a drawing board under the corridor light and was painting. The object of her painting was a small flower in the yard that bloomed at night. Based on Lin Ting’s appearance, Lin Xun speculated that he was not more than ten years old at the time.

A knocking sound was suddenly heard in the quiet night.

Lin Xun jumped off the swing and went to open the door.

The sight of a beautiful young face greeted him the moment he opened the door.

He was a little beauty with long hair and looked as big as Lin Xun; he wore a soft white silk shirt with delicate lace on the sleeves and a beautiful silver ribbon on the neckline.

At first glance, it was hard to distinguish his gender by his facial features alone.

“I couldn’t fall asleep.” The little beauty rubbed his eyes. His eyes were well-shaped, with pointed corners and dense eyelashes as if they were painted on his face.

Lin Xun said, “I will sleep with you.”

After that, he said again, “Will your father find out that you are not sleeping at home?”

The little beauty said, “He doesn’t care about me.”

Then he took Lin Xun’s hand and held it tightly. 

Lin Xun led him upstairs, and when he reached the last step, he looked back at the person on the stairs.

“You are like a little princess,” he said.

The little beauty looked so peaceful and gentle, and he looked up at Lin Xun. “But I’m a boy.”

“Exactly.”

“Okay then.”

Lin Xun let this little beauty go to the bed. There were two pillows on the bed, one for himself and one for his beautiful friend.

He remembered Lin Ting’s name and his grandfather’s name, but he couldn’t remember this boy’s name.

He stood in front of the bookcase and asked, “Do you want to read something? Or are you going to sleep soon?”

“No.” The little beauty on the bed looked at him with a pair of dark eyes as if he hadn’t moved away, his voice was soft. “Come here.”   

Lin Xun went over, went to bed, and buried himself in the quilt. The next moment, someone hugged his arm gently, and the beautiful boy put his head on his shoulder in an overly attached posture, and then the hand that hugged him gradually tightened.