Chapter 16 Overflow (2)

As soon as these words came out, these sword cultivators laughed as if they heard a big joke.

Qi Yun even said: “What’s the matter? Do you still want to call the police?”

Call the police, also feasible.

But it would take at least two or three hours to get here from the foot of the mountain. When the police arrived, their fight would be over.

And…Lin Xun thought for a while, these cultivators’ strength may be different from ordinary people, the police may not be able to do anything.

So he didn’t speak, he held the keyboard with his left hand, and tapped on the keyboard with his right hand to bring up the alternate program.

Qi Yun over there didn’t know what Lin Xun was doing, he shouted: “This younger brother, you don’t use the knife——if you play an instrument and use the sound wave to attack, it’s okay——but you knock the keyboard, do you want to make me laugh my ass off?”

There was a sword cultivator behind him: “Brother Qi, I think he wanted to confuse us. When we laugh, the skill is not as good as in the past, and he can win.”

Lin Xun: “…”

The sounds of these sword cultivators were quite young, and their tone was like punks. They were arrogant, they did not come to fight with him, but instead laughed at him.

However, the time they mocked was Lin Xun’s chance——he could call out the appropriate program first, without having to keep knock the keyboard during the battle.

At the same time, Yuan Xiao whispered behind him: “Brother Lin, Qi Yun is now in the Foundation Establishment period, and others are in the period of Qi refining. Qi Yun has been in foundation establishment for a year. His best move is the fast sword, and sometimes will form a sword array with those people.”

Lin Xun: “Okay.”

At this time, Qi Yun also ended his satire, and came out with a sword: “Whether you use any magic weapon, you’ll lose to my sword!”

His sword was very bright.

In the night, the light of the sword was like a long rainbow, coming straight from the front to Lin Xun!

However, it was not just a sword that stroke.

Lin Xun felt that the air around him froze for a moment, and the air pressure dropped quickly, as if something was pressing on him.

He used light body technique and slid to the left.

The next moment, he felt the cold and sharp wind sweeping from the other direction!

Yuan Xiao said that Qi Yun is good at a fast sword, and his sword was really fast!

If it weren’t for the light body technique that made him dodge faster, and the sword-Qi was blocked by the firewall. Lin Xun did not doubt that he would be hit directly with the sword-Qi!

He quickly floated a few meters.

Qi Yun snorted coldly: “You are good at defending the enchantment!”