Chapter 51 Duplication (2)

His voice stopped abruptly, but the older woman was still chattering.

Lin Xun, "...OK."

He said, "You can come with me."

He took the older woman and the little boy to the fourth floor, and as soon as the door opened, the room's decor shocked the older woman.

Older woman, "Is this the home of doctor Huo?"

Lin Xun, "Kind of."

The older woman's hands shook with excitement. "Great, great, Ming Ming will definitely be cured."

Lin Xun sent a message to Huo Qingshan. It just so happened that Huo Qingshan was tracking a devil nearby, and he would be able to come over in about ten minutes.

During the ten-minute interval, Lin Xun looked at the child.

There was a high probability that a middle-level devil triggered the system's branch mission, just like the sound devil that possessed Xiao Xiao previously.

He poured water for the older woman, claiming himself to be Doctor Huo's apprentice, and drew the child to him.

The child looked haggard, the bags under his eyes were dark, and his eyes were puffy as if he hadn't slept well in a long time.

Lin Xun, "Is your head uncomfortable?"

The child stared at him blankly without speaking.

Lin Xun thought about the description of the branch mission. "Does anyone else talk to you at night?"

The child did not respond.

Lin Xun lowered his voice, making it appear erratic. "In your mind, what did he say to you?"

The child widened his eyes slightly, and a trace of horror appeared in his sluggish expression.

The older woman said, "For the past several days, except for nonsense, I didn't see him talking."

Lin Xun asked, "Nonsense at night? What did he say?"

"If I can understand what he's saying," the old lady said as she wiped her tears, "Is that still nonsense?"

Lin Xun, "..." 

Lin Xun, "You couldn't understand any of them?"

Older woman, "It's not human language. I think it's a ghost. I looked for someone to interpret it, but it was no good."

Ghost possession.

Lin Xun has become extremely sensitive to these things now, in his eyes, ghost possession was equivalent to devil possession.

——But when he checked the child's programming interface, he found nothing.

Not long after, Huo Qingshan arrived. He had on the black Tang suit that he usually wore, but this time, the hem was embroidered with mountains and cranes; he had a strong body, and looked very powerful. Needless to say, the older woman was impressed.

"Doctor Huo, please take a look at my child."

Lin Xun had already explained the matter to Huo Qingshan on WeChat, but he didn't mention the branch mission, and only said that this situation might be unusual.

Huo Qingshan stood in front of the child, his back stiff, and his hands clasped behind his back.

Huo Qingshan of the Wu Ji Sect has been cultivating for many years but could only beat up people, and today, he had to act as an old Chinese doctor.

Huo Qingshan coughed and said, "If you suspect that there is something wrong with his mentality, it is best to go to Tiantan Hospital and have a Western doctor treat it."