Chapter 39 Pointer (6)

Qi Yun passively entered the door.

Lin Xun and Chang Ji took the initiative to enter the door.

Without turning, Lin Xun stretched his hand behind him after entering and closed the iron security door.

Qi Yun stood stiffly in the hallway, a trace of desolation visible in his figure.

Lin Xun said, “You haven’t actually committed anything against the sect; don’t worry, we will treat you kindly.”

Qi Yun, “Do you think I will believe you?”

Lin Xun, “Look, Chang Ji is here. The Buddhist clan are compassionate. How can we harm you?”

Qi Yun, “He stunned at least twenty people without warning earlier today. Now tell me, was he being compassionate? I tell you—”

Xiaoyao Zi, who had just hung up the phone, walked into the living room, and saw Lin Xun dragging Xiao Xiao.

“Bring her here; I’ll draw out the devil in her body.”

Lin Xun brought Xiao Xiao to the sofa, and helped her sit up so that Xiaoyao Zi could touch her back. Then he looked around the empty living room. “Senior, what about the others?”  

Xiaoyao Zi, “We’ve officially began eliminating demons today. All Taoists have rushed to subdue demons everywhere, and I’m the only one here to help.”

Lin Xun, “Everywhere?”

“Yes,” while Xiaoyao Zi touched the center of Xiao Xiao’s spine with a finger, he said to Lin Xun, “Shen Ji Zhenjun has put all the power of Tianyan Sect into monitoring traces of activities involving the devils, and laid the sky-stars array for this city.”

He pointed to the wall on the left side of the room. “The array was completed today. You can take a look at it.”

Lin Xun and Chang Ji walked towards the wall, with Qi Yun following behind. 

An ancient splashed ink landscape painting originally hung on that side of the wall, but now, a modern picture showing an aerial view of the capital had replaced it. Faint silver threads crisscrossed and connected numerous points everywhere in the picture. From time to time, some red dots would light up somewhere, representing a location where an evil seed appeared. At the same time, there were small golden dots on the map slowly moving in several places; presumably, this indicated the position of other cultivators.

“This…is convenient for killing devils.” Lin Xun said.

“No.” Chang Ji touched the surface of this picture, saying, “This could only show the trace of evil seeds, but we can’t see the devils.”

Lin Xun, “Like Xiao Xiao?”

Chang Ji, “Yes.”

They looked to Xiaoyao Zi.

A mysterious array emerged from Xiaoyao Zi’s palm, and then he slammed it into Xiao Xiao’s body!

Xiao Xiao coughed out a big mouthful of black blood, and at the same time, a black figure slowly emerged from her.

Xiaoyao Zi quickly took out a snow-white whisk tucked in the wide-sleeve of his robes, and struck the black figure, shutting it down to the ground instantly!