Chapter 17 Overflow (3)

“Programmer!” Yuan Xiao had a yearning expression: “It’s amazing. We had the VB class last semester, but I didn’t pass.”

Lin Xun: “What major do you plan to study?”

“I hadn’t decided yet.” Yuan Xiao said: “I want to learn history or philosophy.”

Speaking of which, he said: “And I happen to cultivate.”

The mountain gate was very close to the main hall of the Shangqing Palace. They could vaguely see the lights inside and people walking around.

Lin Xun and Yuan Xiao were walking, and they met several young Taoists hurried down the hill.

Encountering Yuan Xiao, the headed Taoist said: “Brother Yuan Xiao !”

Yuan Xiao: “Brother Yuan Qing.”

“Who is this……?”

Yuan Xiao: “This is the disciple of the Wu Ji Sect Qingshan Zhenjun.”

“It turned out to be Brother Lin Suan.” Yuan Qing greeted Lin Xun.

Lin Xun also greeted him “Brother” following his words, thinking that this brother knew that he was Lin Suan, and it seemed that he was also in “the family loves each other.”

Thinking about it, he saw Brother Yuan asking anxiously: “Yuan Xiao Junior, did you encounter any trouble when you went up the mountain? I listened to the gatekeeper’s letter, Qi Yun took a few people to the mountain gate, and wanted to break in. We were about to go there.”

Yuan Xiao blinked: “Qi Yun has left.”

“Did he? Did you see him?” Yuan Qing said: “He always provoked for a fight, how did he leave this time?”

Yuan Xiao patted Lin Xun’s shoulders: “Brother Lin Suan fought them off!”

Yuan Qing frowned, looking at Lin Xun: “Yuan Xiao, you should tell me the truth. Qi Yun is clearly the foundation period. So master sent me and several foundation-period brothers down the mountain. Lin Suan is like you in the Qi refining period. You’re very lucky that you didn’t be hit by Qi Yun, how…”

He didn’t finish speaking, and was interrupted by Yuan Xiao: “Brother, Qi Yun really left. Brother Lin has the secret skills of Wu Ji Sect.”

Yuan Qing did still not believe him, and took out his mobile phone and said that he would send a message to the gatekeeper to confirm.

Yuan Xiao smiled and pulled Lin Xun away, and said to Lin Xun after they went far: “Brother Yuan Qing is my master’s big disciple, he is very prim.”

Lin Xun: “Isn’t Qi Yun the big disciple?”

Yuan Xiao said: “Qi Yun is the big disciple of Yanyang Zi. Yanyang Zi and my master Xiaoyao Zi are both taught by my grandmaster. Five years ago, Yanyang Zi with his disciples betrayed us and left Qingcheng, became our enemies. And he was out of the chat group.”

Lin Xun: “…”

He seemed to be watching a cultivation drama that was entangled in love and hatred, but when Yuan Xiao said “out of the chat group”, there was a bit of strangeness immediately.